• Views 19,182
D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't a whole lot to this menu right now but I will try to add to it. It is pretty fun to play with if you like Spec Ops.

Credit to MTNHAX for the menu base. I just ported it to single player and plan to make a zombies/campaign multi menu out of it.

Includes:
-God Mode
-Infinite Ammo
-No Recoil
-Laser
-FOV
-Player Speed
-Gravity
...more to come

[youtube]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y4l0uljzgxfq3o3/Anarchy_MW3_SP.xex
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...jIyZTFjNWYxMmM0MDM6MTU2NDk0NTE3MA==/detection

DPAD_RIGHT + X to open

Added Ghosts Extinction cheats 8/20

Virus Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...6e3b64123407f0db45d2cf29e9c79ae2c81/detection

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v2tg9jsn2ce142j/Anarchy.xex/file

Last edited:
XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't a whole lot to this menu right now but I will try to add to it. It is pretty fun to play with if you like Spec Ops.

Credit to MTNHAX for the menu base. I just ported it to single player and plan to make a zombies/campaign multi menu out of it.

Includes:
-God Mode
-Infinite Ammo
-No Recoil
-Laser
-FOV
-Player Speed
-Gravity
...more to come

[youtube]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y4l0uljzgxfq3o3/Anarchy_MW3_SP.xex
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...jIyZTFjNWYxMmM0MDM6MTU2NDk0NTE3MA==/detection

DPAD_RIGHT + X to open

just to say god mode doesnt work bro and i was working on something for mw3 spec ops as well but quit cause modding got bored now :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
just to say god mode doesnt work bro and i was working on something for mw3 spec ops as well but quit cause modding got bored now :biggrin:

The god mode works good man. Even when you should die you just glitch and keep living. I'll upload a video of it. I'll check to make sure I uploaded the right file version.

XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
The god mode works good man. Even when you should die you just glitch and keep living. I'll upload a video of it. I'll check to make sure I uploaded the right file version.

weird tho ive tried even with gentity pointer and doesnt work even DeathRGH DeathRGH tried and im pretty sure the dvar doesnt work as well ive tried some options

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
weird tho ive tried even with gentity pointer and doesnt work even DeathRGH DeathRGH tried and im pretty sure the dvar doesnt work as well ive tried some options
Did you try this menu or that's just usually what happens?

XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try this menu or that's just usually what happens?
no i mean ive tried making the function i dont have a jtag anymore but when i was making mine i tried a lot of ways to get godmode and couldnt get it work tho

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
no i mean ive tried making the function i dont have a jtag anymore but when i was making mine i tried a lot of ways to get godmode and couldnt get it work tho
I'm making a video a real quick and I'll post it. I did it on accident, I don't know much c++ this is my first attempt other than a few trainers and I didn't know how to set the cheats up properly in thisenu base. So I used the gentity address and set it to 0x7FFFFFFF and the menu freezes it there lol, no matter what. When dogs get you you just kind of glitch and get back up, pretty cool and I haven't found any adverse effects from it yet. Probably horrible practice though whatever is causing it.

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
When you asked me, I just said you cant use the entity health pointer. I have it in my menu, so...
a10e33328e18de204b4ab4bb2b256b7a.jpg

EDIT:
This is for TU23 but should still be the same address in your playerState.

Code:
if (godmode)
    *(int*)(getPlayerState + 0x12) = 0x00150000;
else
    *(int*)(getPlayerState + 0x12) = 0x00000000;

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When you asked me, I just said you cant use the entity health pointer. I have it in my menu, so...
a10e33328e18de204b4ab4bb2b256b7a.jpg

EDIT:
This is for TU23 but should still be the same address in your playerState.

Code:
if (godmode)
    *(int*)(getPlayerState + 0x12) = 0x00150000;
else
    *(int*)(getPlayerState + 0x12) = 0x00000000;

Thanks for that man. This is what I did and it's something to do with the bool that freezes it, or constantly sets it

*That's for current health value in g_entitiy. I noticed when I messed with the maximum health value it wouldn't work right
Code:
if (mods::maxHealth) {
            *(int*)0x82F666B0 = 0x7FFFFFFF;
            mods::maxHealth = true;
           }

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant get the menu to open on my rgh
DPAD_RIGHT + X to open. If that doesn't work then you'll need to be more specific, it's only for the default.xex for Mw3

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ok when i stat up my console with both of the downloads in the plugins it don't open in-game
Does the menu load with a notify popup and do you see the instructions on screen for how to open the menu? When you say both downloads in plugins, are you trying to run both at the same time?

B

Bxch

Reaction score
Sin$
Does the menu load with a notify popup and do you see the instructions on screen for how to open the menu? When you say both downloads in plugins, are you trying to run both at the same time?
i was at first
i dont get any popups at all even when i boot up my console

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
jvb6VdY

if you don't see the instructions on the bottom right or the xnotify when you load the game then try setting jrpc2 as a plugin. Use the newest download because it includes both games

They're both the same menu so if you're running both in plugins it's probably causing issues or you don't have jrpc as a plugin

B

Bxch

Reaction score
Sin$
jvb6VdY

if you don't see the instructions on the bottom right or the xnotify when you load the game then try setting jrpc2 as a plugin. Use the newest download because it includes both games

They're both the same menu so if you're running both in plugins it's probably causing issues or you don't have jrpc as a plugin

ok now when i boot up it has a popup says Anarchy loaded dashboard then when i load up the game nothing happend

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ok now when i boot up it has a popup says Anarchy loaded dashboard then when i load up the game nothing happend
Which game are you trying mw3 or ghosts?

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure then man, make sure you're on the latest title update and that you're not trying to run both of the plugins, and that you're launching the default.xex because its only for singleplayer. Other than that I don't see why it would load at dash but not in game and I'm on my console testing it right now to make sure. I haven't used it on the new dash update but that shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Not sure then man, make sure you're on the latest title update and that you're not trying to run both of the plugins, and that you're launching the default.xex because its only for singleplayer. Other than that I don't see why it would load at dash but not in game and I'm on my console testing it right now to make sure. I haven't used it on the new dash update but that shouldn't have anything to do with it.

*Unless its an issue with the new dashlaunch but I doubt that also, I'll update my console tomorrow and try it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register