• Start date
  • Views 2,333
M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm sorry to sponge in here, just to let you all know, i have NO idea about PC modding, but i did think of a gametype for you. I have NO idea if this has been done so if it has then apologies. Basically, the zombies run hella fast, they are 1 shot kill, but you only get a shotgun and a semi automatic. Oh and i don't know how you could code this but maybe you could start off with all windows broken open, but then as the round progresses, they patch themselves up one by one? So by the end of the round they are all patched up. This window process is repeated every round. Like i say, go easy on me, i only ever coded WaW for the 360 and before any of this kind of stuff was found out :tongue:
I like the idea of fast zombies and only shot gun w/insta kill.

Also for the windows, I cant spawn them game with them open. But, I might be able to delete the triggers ie: the players cannot repair the windows anymore. That good?

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the idea of fast zombies and only shot gun w/insta kill.

Also for the windows, I cant spawn them game with them open. But, I might be able to delete the triggers ie: the players cannot repair the windows anymore. That good?
Yeah thats pretty good! Maybe you could make the last zombie of the round drop a carpenter powerup as well? Can you mod the effects of the pack a punch as well on PC as well?

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah thats pretty good! Maybe you could make the last zombie of the round drop a carpenter powerup as well? Can you mod the effects of the pack a punch as well on PC as well?
I cannot change the effect of the packapunch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register