What's new

Tools [Release] [R3.0] Nimbus Tool - EXP, Custom Playlists, Cheats, and More!

• Thread starter JohnTheProd
  • Start date
  • Views 62,971
H

halo 3 IIIIIII

Reaction score
Sin$
It only works with the accounts on the rgh when you press mega loss, if other accounts are in your game on different xbox's they will just rank slow.. I tried boosting my friend in doubles with that I was the only one ranking up fast
thanks for the answer, guess ill have to chance my accs and mod on them, better than 75 wins per rankup anyway

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, does the mega losses mega wins spoof a playlist 50? are you searching 50 high when you press these? I kinda just wanna get a 50 in all the long dead playlists like SWAT that I could never get games in.

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, does the mega losses mega wins spoof a playlist 50? are you searching 50 high when you press these? I kinda just wanna get a 50 in all the long dead playlists like SWAT that I could never get games in.
it spoofs level 50, but doesnt sync with xbox live. Ive never been able to get it to stick

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it spoofs level 50, but doesnt sync with xbox live. Ive never been able to get it to stick
I'm not bothered about it sticking, instead which rank accounts I will need to find games, all of my legit accounts are between 30-50 but I don't have 6 in the same playlist to match.

Last edited:
Modz R LifE

Modz R LifE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get an error XBDM failed.
Plugins are as is. (Dashlaunch)
1. Xbdm.Xex
2.Stealth
3.ThePurge.Xex
4.JRPC2.Xex
5.XRPC.Xex

I tried with JRPC.Xex in place of plugin 5 and still same error.
Any help is appreciated =)

Last edited:
A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
use either jrpc.xex or xdrp.xex(i think is its name), take purge.xex off. Also, make sure your computer is connect via xbox neigborhood.

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does no losses and mega losses to get 50 in 8 games affect everyone in game? i have a bunch of fresh booster accs and im wondering if i can just match myself and get all accs 50 fast with 8 ties?
only the rgh user, interesting fact, using modded losses to get 50 in 8 games doesnt work vs someone else spoofing a 50.

Sanzo

Sanzo

Reaction score
Sin$
Could anyone upload the plugins ? It seems that you can't download them from the app anymore :frown:

F

FLA321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get it to work just keeps saying xbdm connection failed
Post automatically merged:

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated

F

FLA321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
set jrpc.xex in dash
Does it matter what order i have them?

set jrpc.xex in dash
Could you tell me the order of the plugins please

Ive set the jrpc.xex from the file menu in the dashlaunch and still getting the same error i honeatly dont k ow what else to do

Last edited:
heydudeyo

heydudeyo

Reaction score
Sin$
can some send me the link with program for unlimited ammo and flaming recon file I have rgh xbox

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
can some send me the link with program for unlimited ammo and flaming recon file I have rgh xbox
You can patch your default.xex to achieve these modifications. There are also some pre-modded files in the Premium Gaming section.

A

AKPurp

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guy idk if anyone can help out.. I’m trying to get the Set EXP To work. I’ve done the most research I can. I have to be host in a custom playlist that I’ve made there can’t be any guest accounts in the game and I’m using the provided jrpc. Plug-in.. is there something I’m doing wrong? Or does the tool not work properly now?
if you guys can help or let me know of a tool that’s easier to use I’d greatly appreciate it

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guy idk if anyone can help out.. I’m trying to get the Set EXP To work. I’ve done the most research I can. I have to be host in a custom playlist that I’ve made there can’t be any guest accounts in the game and I’m using the provided jrpc. Plug-in.. is there something I’m doing wrong? Or does the tool not work properly now?
if you guys can help or let me know of a tool that’s easier to use I’d greatly appreciate it
I believe it still works but I have always had issues with sticking Halo 3 rank for some reason.

A

AKPurp

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it still works but I have always had issues with sticking Halo 3 rank for some reason.
Well ranked is so dead I don’t even look for matches I’m just trying in social... when do you send the exp? Before u start searching or before the game begins??

Top Bottom
Login
Register