yeah tried it with an aimbot xex and default xex my plugins are in this order xbdm, stealth server, JRPC. ive tried redownloading the JRPC ive tried it with JRPC2. oh and everything is in the hdd root. and still no luck. oh well not the end of the world.thanks for the help anyway.I got this to work offline on a modded xex and online on the clean xex. I usually put xbdm in the first plugin, stealth in the second, and JRPC in the third. Hope this helps you!
Yea I got everything to work except for the XP Modifications (Might be just me being dumb). The instant 50 worked and everything else I could test online.Can you send me your Plugins/Default.exe mine just flat out refuses to do anything.
I'm guessing that your online with it?
1. xbdmYea I got everything to work except for the XP Modifications (Might be just me being dumb). The instant 50 worked and everything else I could test online.
I used the original/default .xex (I'm pretty sure) or might of been my modded RTE .xex (I really don't remember lol).
But yes I was online playing social slayer (Only active playlist for me at the time of playing). What is your plugin list look like? (Example below)
2. Stealth server
Doesn't appear to like devkits.Nimbus - R3.1
1. A luminous cloud or a halo surrounding a supernatural being or a saint.
2. A collection of unique mods found by various members of the Halo modding community, exploding in a dazzling collage of functionality and ease of use.
- Plugin Downloader - Should solve the universal "I can't connect" issue.
- Minor GUI Tweaks
- Optimized Code
- Bug Reporter
- Redesigned UI
- Spider-Man Toggle - You're sticky.
- One-Hit Mod - It's unfair.
- Custom Playlist Names - Be creative.
- Bug Fixes and Tweaks - Too many to count.
- Modded Losses - Rank up Quickly/Spoof 50.
- End Game - As it says
- Spartan/Elite - Change between Spartan or Elite player model (change your look sensitivity immediately after clicking to take affect. This is separate from the "Host Required" model spawns. You can do this off-host, it only affects your profile).
- Pro Mod - Top secret spooky voodoo.
- MLG 6v6 and 8v8 added.
- Customizable EXP Reward
- Unlock Entire DOUBLEXPWEEKEND Playlist
- Multi-Person Instant 50 (Players 1 and 2)
- Player Modifications
- Full Playlist Tab for Custom Search Options
- Aimbot and Super Lunge Toggle
- Jump, Movement, and Acceleration Modifiers
- Map Barrier Toggle
- God Mode Toggles
- Player Model Selection (Spartan, Elite, or Monitor)
- It's a Beta! It's Gonna be Updated with New Stuff Frequently!
- Player Modification Support for Player 2 (Up to 16)
- Full Projectile Editor
- Infinite Ammo/Rapid Fire Toggle
- Spoof Gold to Other Players
- Many, Many Possible .map Mods (Keyword is Many)
Take it or leave it.
[Click here to view this link]
Nimbus requires your modified console to have Xbox 360 Neighborhood working as well as the JRPC plugin! Please use the JRPC plugin provided in the program itself.
Some anti-virus software don't take too kindly to Nimbus. If it vanishes out of nowhere, your anti-virus may be to blame.
It only works with the accounts on the rgh when you press mega loss, if other accounts are in your game on different xbox's they will just rank slow.. I tried boosting my friend in doubles with that I was the only one ranking up fastdoes no losses and mega losses to get 50 in 8 games affect everyone in game? i have a bunch of fresh booster accs and im wondering if i can just match myself and get all accs 50 fast with 8 ties?