• Thread starter decima7e
  • Start date
  • Views 4,961
decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Source: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...-release-ps4-4-05-kernel-exploit-specter.html

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

[Click here to view this link]

Found any bugs? Drop them down below for Specter to fix. Enjoy.

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone would like to mess around with this exploit, and doesn't feel like hosting the files themselves you may find/use the exploit files here.

http://redthetrainer.com/ps4/

Source: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...-release-ps4-4-05-kernel-exploit-specter.html

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

[Click here to view this link]

Found any bugs? Drop them down below for Specter to fix. Enjoy.

If anyone would like to mess around with this exploit, and doesn't feel like hosting the files themselves you may find/use the exploit files here.

http://redthetrainer.com/ps4/

Wait so this will work for latest firmware for ps4??

Skyline xL

Skyline xL

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn that a good news hehe :smile: I will get ps4 soon, that for sure :smile:

T

tomstud12

Reaction score
Sin$
So GTA V modding could be out soon to like first quarter of 2018?

jeroen1992

jeroen1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now this is what i was waiting for! Cant wait to see mods released for MWR.. Is it true that 2Mutch4u released a webkit exploit for 4.05?
If this is true we can mod and pirate newer games past 1.76!

Regards.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Now this is what i was waiting for! Cant wait to see mods released for MWR.. Is it true that 2Mutch4u released a webkit exploit for 4.05?
If this is true we can mod and pirate newer games past 1.76!

Regards.
Read the post..specterdev released this not whatever kid that is...

Everything else is in the OP

Skyline xL

Skyline xL

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the post..specterdev released this not whatever kid that is...

Everything else is in the OP
do you know if there is any tool out for edit memory on 4.05 ? or some source to update ?

jeroen1992

jeroen1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modern warfare Remasterd doesnt work. I did test it today, you need to be on Firmware 4.55 atleast to install and play the game. Blackops 3 works fine Gta V works sins 1.76 or even lower.

Regards.

T

tomstud12

Reaction score
Sin$
Modern warfare Remasterd doesnt work. I did test it today, you need to be on Firmware 4.55 atleast to install and play the game. Blackops 3 works fine Gta V works sins 1.76 or even lower.

Regards.

So GTA V can be modded but can't be played online yet right?

jeroen1992

jeroen1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No the Azura menu for Gta V from 1.76 doesnt work on 4.05 but will probable be transferd to 4.05 in the future.

BLiNDzZ

BLiNDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. You would need either PSN spoofing or an exploit on the latest firmware
Even with a exploit for the latest firmware, I'd expect Sony to at least have a kernel challenge similar to the 360's Hyper Visor challenge, that's all completely speculation though.

P

ps3moke

Reaction score
Sin$
So I buy a ps4 4.05 tomorrow what can I do with this exploit (Sorry very confused as i coming from CFW this is nothing more similar or OFW game mod injections? or?)

Thank you sorry N3Wb15}{

Top Bottom
Login
Register