Joker
Xejeux
Moxah
XeCope
ImJtagModz

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?1hd503k8hlqget3
VirusScan:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/9c03...f43dd743853569b245112de9/analysis/1496279971/

Video Thanks To Xejeux:

Restxrt

Restxrt

MW2 TU8 Project Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahah i remember when I was teaching you how to code stuff back in the good old modding days! Now youre getting better as i can see :smile: Happy for you, im kinda rusty on modding tho ahah :tongue: Its cool seeing you releasing stuff, last one i did i think it was my Project Psycho 3.0.. Man i feel old as sh*t!!

XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahah i remember when I was teaching you how to code stuff back in the good old modding days! Now youre getting better as i can see :smile: Happy for you, im kinda rusty on modding tho ahah :tongue: Its cool seeing you releasing stuff, last one i did i think it was my Project Psycho 3.0.. Man i feel old as sh*t!!

My brother from another mother! What's good!! Miss you my boy! I got you in Facebook and we didn't talk to each other haha! Man get back to modding so we can make some good tuff! And thanks for your comment appreciate that! I got some other projects going on you should help me out! Nice to hear about you again

Medaka

Medaka

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Move the menu more to the right. Other than that, good to see people still care about onhost modding. Sadly, no one else has taken my throne yet.

Only saying this cause I would like for you to think I'm a douche so it'd motivate you to do more onhost stuff.

XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
Move the menu more to the right. Other than that, good to see people still care about onhost modding. Sadly, no one else has taken my throne yet.

Only saying this cause I would like for you to think I'm a douche so it'd motivate you to do more onhost stuff.

Thanks man and yeah I'm working so hard on the menu I'm adding offhost and other on host functions :biggrin:!

Top Bottom
Login
Register