Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With the current scene growing more and more every day with more utilities being released, I figued that it was about time for something like this to be created to help users find any homebrew that they need all in one place alongside instructions on how to install them. So that new and experienced users alike no longer need to scour numerous web pages to find individual projects.

X5seVZu.png

What is this supposed to be exactly?
I'm glad you asked! Project Sinner is a utility for downloading Xbox One homebrew right to your PC. Currently Project Sinner consists of any/all homebrew available in the scene currently alongside their instructions. If you would like to make a suggestion on something to add, alert me of a missing piece of homebrew, or help make improvements you can do so on the programs github at the bottom of the thread.

Where are my files?!?!
Currently this tool downloads all of the files into the "Project Sinner" folder under "My Documents" you can find your stuff there.

Download: [Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...d2ef84f8e945d0cc044f0ee7/analysis/1494919546/

Bugs:
It is known that the application opens the About page by default. I will fix this in v1.2 due releasing v1.1 at 5am

Changelog:
  1. Removed the fugly status message
  2. Added a fancy progress bar and alert for when your files are downloaded.
Todo:
  1. Add more homebrew
  2. Add instructions to all homebrew downloads
  3. Add an option to automatically open the download directory.
  4. Purchase and set up a web host for better and more reliable downloads
  5. some secret shenanigans
Github:
[Click here to view this link]

Last edited:
Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing really comes to the top of my head on changes, except maybe make it so the user can change the directory. I had no clue where it was downloading the files to till I explored a little bit. Besides that, I love the tool great job man!

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing really comes to the top of my head on changes, except maybe make it so the user can change the directory. I had no clue where it was downloading the files to till I explored a little bit. Besides that, I love the tool great job man!
I have it listed in the thread :tongue:

But I get ya. I plan on getting it to open the directory itself soon

Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Sin$
I have it listed in the thread :tongue:

But I get ya. I plan on getting it to open the directory itself soon
I'm blind, I'm sorry. You could maybe add a description to each homebrew too for newer users.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant see to install these for some retarded reason.

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they add gamecube emulation my xbox wont leave dev mode

N1CKY

N1CKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you possibly add a brief description of each when you click on them before they automatically download? I dont keep upto date much with the scene anymore and it would be handy to have a little synopsis before physically downloading them to read the readme.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a sick release and I will definitely test this out on my spare console. I didn't even notice it until now.

D

Dan B

Reaction score
Sin$
Your console needs to be setup to use developer mode

I am in developer mode, how do I install the PS1 emulator? There is no simple package to upload to the xbox remote access page. It is just a RAR file

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am in developer mode, how do I install the PS1 emulator? There is no simple package to upload to the xbox remote access page. It is just a RAR file
Unpacked the RAR
There should be a .appx or similar file extension. Then upload it to your Xbox one via the device browser.

Top Bottom
Login
Register