What's new

Mod Menu [Release] [Port] The Hidden Gold 4.3 Mod Menu Base

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Hidden Gold 4.3 Base With Verification
So I saw somebodies post from a while ago saying they wanted The Hidden Gold ported over to Black Ops 2, so here it is. If someone could record a little video or take a picture, I would appreciate it! I took out most of the menus, except for the 'edit 'your name here' & 'players' menu so I left the verification intact. Thanks all!​
  • Do NOT click any other sub menus besides the player menu & Edit "yournamehere" menu, YOU WILL FREEZE. Add the others yourself.

Last edited:
Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll record a video in a bit. I'll post when it's done.

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll record a video in a bit. I'll post when it's done.
I just want to tell you don't click on any options to menus that aren't there, only the players menu and Edit "your name here" menu is there. Thanks!

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to tell you don't click on any options to menus that aren't there, only the players menu and Edit "your name here" menu is there. Thanks!
lol, my xbox froze instantly when trying to use it lol. What file are you compiling it to?

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I compile to Xbox lol...
I figured lol.
I know, I meant like _clientids ect... But I figured it out. It wasn't your menu my ninja.ini needed refreshed lol.

Last edited:
T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured lol.

I know, I meant like _clientids ect... But I figured it out. It wasn't your menu my ninja.ini needed refreshed lol.
Oh, _clientids.gsc :tongue:

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you brother! :biggrin:
One more thing lol. Is this a 4.3 or 4.1 port lol. The Tite and text in the post say different things

Edit: Nevermind lol. Says on the menu.

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more thing lol. Is this a 4.3 or 4.1 port lol. The Tite and text in the post say different things
My bad it's 4.3, I don't know why I keep saying 4.1

Top Bottom