• Views 2,518
Status
Not open for further replies.
TKO 7s

tkotko

I IS A NUB
Reaction score
Sin$
this is old lol. No need to "try" it lool the code is from last sumer.

Okay i can still try it? It was bumped to the top so i checked it out and told him good job. Thanks though.

Kings360s

Kings360s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad this got bumped. Started playing with the Dev Kernal Jtag today. might have to play with this. A+

EpicDT

EpicDT

Reaction score
Sin$

You're one to talk about taking credit for other work. You also made money from other people's work, pathetic waste. Hypocrite.

Glad this got bumped. Started playing with the Dev Kernal Jtag today. might have to play with this. A+

Kernel, not KERNAL. Get it right.

To OP: Anyway, at-least you're trying to contribute al-though, please try and be innovative instead of posting repeats of old material.

Kings360s

Kings360s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're one to talk about taking credit for other work. You also made money from other people's work, pathetic waste. Hypocrite.

Kernel, not KERNAL. Get it right.

To OP: Anyway, at-least you're trying to contribute al-though, please try and be innovative instead of posting repeats of old material.
Damn homie does that really bug you that bad? sound like a disgruntled teacher or somethin. I'am glad it got bumped, I erased the .exe App. from the one I used back when so I'll try his. To OP- haters gone hate :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register