http://www.mediafire.com/download/ivhutttkn3uwu1o/patch_mp(7).ff

Last edited:
XeKiwi

XeKiwi

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Tangy is a type of Coding thats Y they called it Tangy's Menu.

And i also have your iCHEEEEEEEEted's COD4 Edit

Actually i used his base because i started coding my Menu back in 2012! when i couldnt code that good + atleast i gave credit to him for his base you havent given Tangy credit have you????

XeMachinima

XeMachinima

Reaction score
Sin$
Actually i used his base because i started coding my Menu back in 2012! when i couldnt code that good + atleast i gave credit to him for his base you havent given Tangy credit have you????
man your on it with people editing other peoples menus :smile:

Well Tangy is a type of Coding thats Y they called it Tangy's Menu.

And i also have your iCHEEEEEEEEted's COD4 Edit
so he gave credit but you took that out and said its yours I give credit to every on that help and for shore
the menu base maker

XeKiwi

XeKiwi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
man your on it with people editing other peoples menus :smile:

so he gave credit but you took that out and said its yours I give credit to every on that help and for shore
the menu base maker

What are you talking about, i just dont like people editing others menu's, you wouldnt know about it because you've never made a menu and had it edited by someone

+What are you talking about i took credit out? i have credit in the menu and on my topic

ALSO i made him a Menubase just a while ago to use because he sent me a message asking for me to make him a base

XeMachinima

XeMachinima

Reaction score
Sin$
What are you talking about, i just dont like people editing others menu's, you wouldnt know about it because you've never made a menu and had it edited by someone

+What are you talking about i took credit out? i have credit in the menu and on my topic

ALSO i made him a Menubase just a while ago to use because he sent me a message asking for me to make him a base
the other guy not you I know u give credit and make your on menus from the start.

XeKiwi

XeKiwi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the other guy not you I know u give credit and make your on menus from the start.

ok lol sorry thought you were getting at me :biggrin:

I made him a Menubase now so he is gonna use that and not edit anyone elses menu, hopefully he doesent try to edit again :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register