Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Download Link

Virus Scan Link

WARNING! Default_mp.xex is TU6

What is has:
For Default_MP.xex
  • File RSA Checks removed (thanks to gabe_k)
  • Prestige and Negative XP Checks removed
  • All Clan Tag Menu Checks removed
  • MPDATA CRC and Version Checks removed
  • Custom Class Name Checks removed
  • MAPCRC checks removed
  • Removed Max Vehicle Limit
  • Removed DLC File Limitations
  • Optional CFG Loading (All credit to Dwack) - Make a "rawfile" folder in the same location as your MW2 XEX. Then put any CFG in that folder. If a CFG exists, then its loaded from there. If not, then its loaded from the rawfiles. It was supposed to work on all rawfiles, but I think Dwack is done working on it and tbh, I have no clue how it works x(
  • Changed version for teh lulz
The following dvars have also been added to the _MP.xex
  • "perk_weapRateMultiplier" - Double tap is now on all the time. Change this dvar to adjust the speed of double tap. The smaller it is, the faster it is. 1.0 is default speed, while 0.01 is rly rly fast
  • "player_sustainAmmo" - I re-added this dvar. I think everyone knows what this does :wink:
  • "player_forceFullAuto" - If this is set to true, then every gun well be full auto. If false, then it will use default fire types.
  • "player_perfectAim" - If this is set to true, the crosshairs will become so close together, that they look just like a + in the middle of the screen.
  • "bg_forceExplosiveBullets" - This dvar has been re-added :wink:
  • "player_forceBulletsPerShot" - Set this to the number of bullets you want to shoot per cartridge. 7 would make it like a shotgun where 200 is basically a wall of bullets. If its 0, then it will use the default value.
  • "player_name" - Setting this will change your name. The default value is null, and will not change ur GT.
  • "player_forceDamageMOD" - Forces the MOD_ when you kill someone. This affects things like XP, hit reaction, and the icon in the obituary. Use the enum below to figure out how to use this. (Remember, set this to an int32). So setting it to 9 would mean every kill is a headshot. If its 0, then it will the default MOD_...
Code:
char *modNames[MOD_NUM] =
{
    "MOD_UNKNOWN", 1,
    "MOD_PISTOL_BULLET", 2,
    "MOD_RIFLE_BULLET", 3,
    "MOD_GRENADE", 4,
    "MOD_GRENADE_SPLASH", 5,
    "MOD_PROJECTILE", 6,
    "MOD_PROJECTILE_SPLASH", 7,
    "MOD_MELEE", 8,
    "MOD_HEAD_SHOT", 9,
    "MOD_CRUSH", 0xA,
    "MOD_FALLING", 0xB,
    "MOD_SUICIDE", 0XC,
    "MOD_TRIGGER_HURT", 0xD,
    "MOD_EXPLOSIVE", 0xE,
    "MOD_IMPACT", 0xF
};
For Default.xex
  • SVG Checksum check removed
No outside programs needed. Just open your XEXs (updated or not) and this will patch it with all the mods here.

Credits:
  • aubrey76 - My JTAG
  • Snapy - Testing
  • SotG Caboose - Ideas XD
  • Dwack - PPC Halp

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Scan - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/f2cf9aebc24aec92af4a0a267b95fed2b2f1b0ef805f9b75f42f8060e45a2738-1278563688
Fix'd your title :tongue:
Oh and yea it's in prem :wink:

Kyllswitch

Kyllswitch

And Justice for All
Tutorial Creator Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats it exactly do. (I sound noobish dont I sry)

MrXboxHD

MrXboxHD

Ms.Poots!
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't this kinda be considered wares because it removes the checks of the default_mp.xex thus allowing de prestige

N

NiigNig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW nice job this will help alot of ppl thanks

xVVhiteboy

xVVhiteboy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Amazing, replace this with the other sticky.
Anyway a couple of ideas IDK if possible(I'm sure nooby cause I can't edit xex's):
Remove the checks for symbols in custom classes.
Remove Clantag length limit

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't this kinda be considered wares because it removes the checks of the default_mp.xex thus allowing de prestige
No, it just patches it, its legal.

Amazing, replace this with the other sticky.
Anyway a couple of ideas IDK if possible(I'm sure nooby cause I can't edit xex's):
Remove the checks for symbols in custom classes.
Remove Clantag length limit
I was thinking a mod would replace this with the sticky. However I'm working on removing the symbol checks ( '{', '}', '@' ) and will add it once I figure it out. Clantag length is impossible to remove as it has many checks in many places...

J

Joo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Default_mp.xex is not considered warez because of the deprestiging. It's considered warez because it is found in the MW2 iso/disc which is something you normally have to purchase. Removing the checks from the file is not giving something that normally is purchased for free.

Jingles

Jingles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No because this is a program that patches the .xex, it is not a file that is from the disc.

M

ModsBABY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do i need to rehash/resign this :blink:

JKJKKJKK

MrXboxHD

MrXboxHD

Ms.Poots!
Reaction score
Sin$
Default_mp.xex is not considered warez because of the deprestiging. It's considered warez because it is found in the MW2 iso/disc which is something you normally have to purchase. Removing the checks from the file is not giving something that normally is purchased for free.
Ok thanks.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have another link to the file / could you please upload it again as the limit has been reached :/
it would be handy to have this, thanks craig :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register