What's new

Mod Menu [Release] nay1995's MW3 All Clients Mod Menu

N

nay1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well here it is guys after too long in development i have finally decided to release my tool, its been an on/off project that's been going on for the last month, i haven't spent anyway near as long as i use to on this menu, iv'e just been adding to it on the odd day every week.

Anyway here is a video of the final menu layout:

As you can see there are many options in the menu, including some unique ones!

Here is a picture of the tool after update 1.1.1.7: Sorry this site doesnt allow me to upload images from my PC.

Its not the best looking, but it does the job :smile: :y:

Please Note: You must put your "ps3tmapi_net.dll" in the same folder as my tool for it to work.

Note: Press R2 and L2 to open the menu, R2 and L2 to cycle through menus, R1 and L1 to scroll, Square to select options, R3 to exit!

New Update! Check the log for more details.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3blv8up8nq8s9n8/nay1995s_All_Client_Mod_Menu_v1.1.1.9.rar

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...dc0be950c597d5feeca0d0b4/analysis/1372870687/

Note: There are no viruses in the scan, but your PC may detect a virus! this is a false positive as i have obfuscated, encrypted resources and compressed the tool.

If you have Norton or another anti-virus that's very strict and removes all threats instantly like me, simply go to settings > anti-virus > scans and risks, then go to "items to exclude from scans" and "items to exclude from auto-protect and sonar scans" and click "configure" on both, then simply navigate to the folder where my tool is located and click "apply" this will stop Norton and other anti-viruses scanning and deleting threats from that folder.

Note: All updates can be downloaded from the tool, but if the server is down, just download the updates manually from this thread.

I hope you all enjoy, but i cant guarantee bug free and i cant guarantee stability in big lobbies, thats for you lot to tell me and me to try my best to fix :y:

Please notify me of any bugs etc. on this thread (use the "quote" button)

Log (Updates):
Version 1.1.1.7
- Fixes gun bug on certain maps

Version 1.1.0.3
- Fixes some stability issues
- Fixes AC130
- Adds a all new stat editing function to the tool

Version 1.0.0.0
- Initial Release

Credits:
- Me obviously for creating the tool
- aerosoul94
- Bad Luck Brian
- IMCSx
- CODGlitcha
- Choco
- Seb5594
- INFINITYCL

and credit to my testers who helped a lot, notifying me of bugs etc.
- AverageTryhard-1
- DuD400-SuB-

Last edited:
N

nay1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
new update available download from this thread or click the download button on my tool.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude That looks awesome, about time Ps3 starts getting "new" and Fully Functional Mods :tongue:

N

nay1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:eek: I've Never tried PS3 :biggrin:

fair enough, i just dont like how Microsoft are a money scamming company, proven from the new xbox one console, they were so stuck up themselves they failed to realize what the public wanted and they just went for what they thinks best.

UnsignedMods

XeBrad

You Only Live Once
Reaction score
Sin$
fair enough, i just dont like how Microsoft are a money scamming company, proven from the new xbox one console, they were so stuck up themselves they failed to realize what the public wanted and they just went for what they thinks best.

True :tongue:

Bud Light

Bud Light

Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice man, thank you for releasing. I am currently downloading. More feedback to come.

Bud

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well here it is guys after too long in development i have finally decided to release my tool, its been an on/off project that's been going on for the last month, i haven't spent anyway near as long as i use to on this menu, iv'e just been adding to it on the odd day every week.

Anyway here is a video of the final menu layout:

As you can see there are many options in the menu, including some unique ones!

Here is a picture of the tool after update 1.1.1.7: Sorry this site doesnt allow me to upload images from my PC.

Its not the best looking, but it does the job :smile: :y:

Please Note: You must put your "ps3tmapi_net.dll" in the same folder as my tool for it to work.

Note: Press R2 and L2 to open the menu, R2 and L2 to cycle through menus, R1 and L1 to scroll, Square to select options, R3 to exit!

New Update! Check the log for more details.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3blv8up8nq8s9n8/nay1995s_All_Client_Mod_Menu_v1.1.1.9.rar

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...dc0be950c597d5feeca0d0b4/analysis/1372870687/

Note: There are no viruses in the scan, but your PC may detect a virus! this is a false positive as i have obfuscated, encrypted resources and compressed the tool.

If you have Norton or another anti-virus that's very strict and removes all threats instantly like me, simply go to settings > anti-virus > scans and risks, then go to "items to exclude from scans" and "items to exclude from auto-protect and sonar scans" and click "configure" on both, then simply navigate to the folder where my tool is located and click "apply" this will stop Norton and other anti-viruses scanning and deleting threats from that folder.

Note: All updates can be downloaded from the tool, but if the server is down, just download the updates manually from this thread.

I hope you all enjoy, but i cant guarantee bug free and i cant guarantee stability in big lobbies, thats for you lot to tell me and me to try my best to fix :y:

Please notify me of any bugs etc. on this thread (use the "quote" button)

Log (Updates):
Version 1.1.1.7
- Fixes gun bug on certain maps

Version 1.1.0.3
- Fixes some stability issues
- Fixes AC130
- Adds a all new stat editing function to the tool

Version 1.0.0.0
- Initial Release

Credits:
- Me obviously for creating the tool
- aerosoul94
- Bad Luck Brian
- IMCSx
- CODGlitcha
- Choco
- Seb5594
- INFINITYCL

and credit to my testers who helped a lot, notifying me of bugs etc.
- AverageTryhard-1
- DuD400-SuB-

I'm going to try this as soon as I jailbreak. The funny thing about this is that I know someone that actually has a menu that looks like this. The only difference is that his has aimbot added to it and I didn't see it in yours, but they look exactly the same.

N

nay1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to try this as soon as I jailbreak. The funny thing about this is that I know someone that actually has a menu that looks like this. The only difference is that his has aimbot added to it and I didn't see it in yours, but they look exactly the same.

well you best link me to it now so i can go knock this little ***** out from using my menu without credits. i also have an updated version on my hdd but cba to finish it atm, i just dont have the time.

N

nay1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did try very hard to prevent this program from being decompiled, but obviously whatever you do someone in the world can reverse it. ****ing joke i hate scrubs who take peoples menus and claim it as theirs.

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did try very hard to prevent this program from being decompiled, but obviously whatever you do someone in the world can reverse it. ****ing joke i hate scrubs who take peoples menus and claim it as theirs.

He didn't make a thread, he showed it to me in a lobby on playstation. His has a lot more than the one that you posted here but the menu is identical to yours. I don't think that he copied your menu but he may have borrowed some of your ideas.

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well you best link me to it now so i can go knock this little ***** out from using my menu without credits. i also have an updated version on my hdd but cba to finish it atm, i just dont have the time.

Your menu has been up here for a long time. When I get the chance to jailbreak I plan on using your menu and when I do I will tell you if the similarities are an exact copy.

Sk8inWhiteTrash

Sk8inWhiteTrash

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone Add me on PSN, And invite me to one of these lobbies? or an xp lobby?
I'd really appreciate it.

PSN: Half_White_Trash
XBOX: Sk8inWhItEtRaSh

Top Bottom
Login
Register