• Thread starter KyleBoyer
  • Start date
  • Views 2,197
Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You really think your little application can't be decompiled because you used your precious {SA}? Ugh, such ignorance.

DeObfuscation. It's obvious that you used {smartassembly} along with another obfuscation tool I suppose. DeSmart is a deobfuscation tool for smartassembly obfuscated .NET projects. If I wanted I could post your source up here, imma be nice and not give out your SQL info...
Kiwi, hit me up on AIM. Wana get ourself a password? heh.

K

KyleBoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You really think your little application can't be decompiled because you used your precious {SA}? Ugh, such ignorance.

Kiwi, hit me up on AIM. Wana get ourself a password? heh.
Lets see you do it! PM me if you actually get it! I doubt you will though.

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
PM you? Nahh, I'll post it here. When I get round to doing it.

I can't believe your ignorance.

E

Ethereal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good but a couple suggestions:

Make the server a variable and include a .sql file for importing to other databases. This way, people can connect to different servers and message, not just on yours (wider user base).

Improve the UI. I can help you out, I have a huge theme class that you just have to import and then use. A good UI changes a program in sooo many ways.

Put grid lines on the listviews and possible change the mode to details and add columns. Then you can display more about a user in the listview, like you can have their email or user level etc (do this by getting the strings from your mysql command).

If you need help, PM me!

Here's a foolproof way to protect your source:

Forget obfuscation, forget string encryption. Something reflectors CANNOT get through is a crypted file. I have a crypter designed for malware, but I use it on all my programs and it pretty much makes them unbreakable!

PM me if you need help

sgt frankieboy

sgt frankieboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Make the server a variable and include a .sql file for importing to other databases. This way, people can connect to different servers and message, not just on yours (wider user base).

Improve the UI. I can help you out, I have a huge theme class that you just have to import and then use. A good UI changes a program in sooo many ways.

Put grid lines on the listviews and possible change the mode to details and add columns. Then you can display more about a user in the listview, like you can have their email or user level etc (do this by getting the strings from your mysql command).

If you need help, PM me!

Forget obfuscation, forget string encryption. Something reflectors CANNOT get through is a crypted file. I have a crypter designed for malware, but I use it on all my programs and it pretty much makes them unbreakable!

PM me if you need help

He probably stopped working on it and why the f*** do you bumb a such old thread.

lee74saurus r3x

lee74saurus r3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you need help, PM me!

PM me if you need help

I almost suggested making the server details into variables that can be read from a .sql file that the user can change, but you beat me to it. And I completely agree that the UI could use some work. But it's a good program! Nice work!

K

KyleBoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you need help, PM me!

PM me if you need help
As for the cryptor, I'm going to pass because SmartAssembly 6.1 is the best. xP and as for the UI, I would like some assistance in that area.

Top Bottom
Login
Register