What's new

Discussion [Release] My automated patch ;)

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been using this for a while for system linking my friends, all you have to do is select a map and pick Free For All and then start done no pressing buttons to fast_restart its all done for you. I have put comments in the patch to tell you what to do if you what to change anything.

Download Link

I

I3 ii G z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice keep it up :lol:

A

aubrey76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice patch but I have the following issues:

MP44 did not unlock
M249 did not unlock
None of the challenges are unlocked nor completed (they all have a lock symbol and the first one says that it is unlocked at Lv5. My GT is already 10th Level 55. Any suggestions)

Thanks.

S

SulLiVan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MP44 did not unlock
M249 did not unlock
None of the challenges are unlocked nor completed (they all have a lock symbol and the first one says that it is unlocked at Lv5. My GT is already 10th Level 55. Any suggestions)

Thanks.
did you play an online game ? , because some times some perks are not unlocked but at the end of the game it says there unlocked ?:L

A

aubrey76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you play an online game ? , because some times some perks are not unlocked but at the end of the game it says there unlocked ?:L

I played a free for all game several times online but the above problems still stand

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MP44 did not unlock
M249 did not unlock

Thanks.

Set yourself to 9 level 55 and prestige to 10th level 1 then go in the game and when its kicked you go online and you should be fine then

Also to all no one make a video ?

S

Oatmeal

I try.
Reaction score
no problems for me yet. I like this for when i have to system link someones account.. it gets it done quick! thanks +rep(:

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problems for me yet. I like this for when i have to system link someones account.. it gets it done quick! thanks +rep(:

That's what I wrote it for :lol:

A

aubrey76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Set yourself to 9 level 55 and prestige to 10th level 1 then go in the game and when its kicked you go online and you should be fine then

Also to all no one make a video ?

thanks man, worked perfectly

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone record this I would really like a video to show people how quick the patch is B)

X

XxTADDYxX

D3TH
Reaction score
how can you set yourself to 9-55 from 10-55?

L

LM x EMINEM

Banned
Reaction score
This should be very VERY useful

H

Hyperdox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think you are able to de-prestige yourself.
I have tried to in the past, never worked. I also tried to reset my Leaderboards...didn't work either.

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Nice patch, but you might want to go back and fix your dvar list though... You made some major errors there.

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice patch, but you might want to go back and fix your dvar list though... You made some major errors there.

I just got the listed from somewere if you have a better one post it and ill add it

you like me stat function

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
I just got the listed from somewere if you have a better one post it and ill add it

you like me stat function

It's a nice simple system link patch. No messing around, and I like the auto kick you added. Personally I used it to change myself from 10th to 11th and it works.

G

GdUb 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+rep this is awesome dude! thanks alot...

Top Bottom