• Start date
  • Views 6,057
ihatecompvir

ihatecompvir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just thought I'd make this.

This will NOT "ruin" Spec-Ops, because if you try to play online with this, even if you are the host, the mods will not be on the other player's screen, so the other player will appear to do erratic behavior. The only way to fix this is if both players have the savegame loaded and are infected.

Mods featured in V1:
Pro-Mod
Chrome Guns
Modded Sleight of Hand, Steady Aim, Extreme Conditioning, and Quick Draw
High Knockback

No instant round skip or timescale mods, as this save is for fun only. Timescale mods(either slow or fast) are almost unplayable.

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=STUK12G9

How to do:
Take this SVG, and replace the one in your original SAVEGAME.SVG Con file. Then, go to MW3 and choose Campaign, choose your Save Device, and Resume Game. As soon as the game loads, SAVE AND QUIT! If you wait too long, the game will freeze.
V2 Coming Soon. Planned features are just some more mods, such as Gliding sprint. Maybe a few other tweaks. Nothing major. Godmode/infinite ammo/jump height is going to be pretty much impossible due to the way MW3 works.

-Crippler-

-Crippler-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even own this game but nice work. :tongue_smilie:

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, what are you using to mod the SVGs?
mw2 cvar tool....if u need it or the dvar dump hit me up neo....we need u to work sum magic here bro :rolleyes:

I would, but like compvir said, you can only mod a few dvars. So far there aren't any binds or unlimited ammo or anything like that.
yeh all the good dvars look like they may be a no go on this one...we can keep hoping i guess tho lol

btw has anyone got this to work???....modio wont let me open in the resigner....and horizon give me an "invalid stfs package" error

Tohplayer23

Tohplayer23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the link is dead can someone who got it upload it again please.

Tupac

Tupac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
same thing in 2.0......lets me add the file....but than it wont let me open in resigner..lol wtf?

gimmie a min i got u
Horizon opens it for me if I dont run it as administrator but if I do it doesnt let me its weird

Top Bottom
Login
Register