What's new

Mod Menu [RELEASE] MW2 RCE Menu (TU9)

BlastsModz

BlastsModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Releasing this because it's being passed around.

All credits go to G gamer7112 & el Sabotage .

This exploit does NOT work if the host of the game is on a Xbox One.

LT + Dpad Left to open the menu

Video of RCE Menu:

UPDATE:
Added support for dashlaunch loading.

Download & Virus Scan:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j96tjy
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ce01cf9249a2a2a93c8cde7ccb26496315a4ff7401681e68211613645d1e0df8

Last edited:
LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
_IDK_

_IDK_

Reaction score
Sin$
how tf is me telling blindzz the function name so he could mess with gamer it being "passed around"

G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
pls tell me who was passing this around, i would have never done it if i thought it was going to be a problem
No one was "passing it around" per se but every day more and more people were getting info on it and on top of that a certain skid had info and a working version of the RCE so it was bound to get leaked anyways.

_IDK_

_IDK_

Reaction score
Sin$
i
No one was "passing it around" per se but every day more and more people were getting info on it and on top of that a certain skid had info and a working version of the RCE so it was bound to get leaked anyways.
still dont get why it was needed to release it though

G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i

still dont get why it was needed to release it though
Like I said, it was bound to be released anyways. More and more people were getting info about it everyday and some of those people had no clue how RCE even works.

LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you didn't ruin any game skid quit taking credit for stuff other people do
Fam I persuaded 360 To Release Infections. Never claimed To make them nor was I trying To take credit for em. 360 / Gamer can have all The credit on that one. Same with The RCE. Blasts / Sab / Gamer got that credit

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Fam I persuaded 360 to release infections. Never claimed to make them nor was I trying to take credit for em. 360 / Gamer can have all the credit on that one. Same with the RCE. Blasts / Sab / Gamer got that credit
you did nothing to persuade 360. matter of fact, you weren't even in the discord when the first infection came out.

LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you did nothing moron you're useless to 360 and gamer and everyone else in this scene.
Wouldn't say I'm 100% useless but I guess I did nothing in terms of Making RCE / Infections.

Top Bottom
Login
Register