What's new

Mod Menu [RELEASE] MW2 RCE Menu (TU9)

B

BlastsModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Releasing this because it's being passed around.

All credits go to G gamer7112 & el Sabotage .

This exploit does NOT work if the host of the game is on a Xbox One.

LT + Dpad Left to open the menu

Video of RCE Menu:

UPDATE:
Added support for dashlaunch loading.

Download & Virus Scan:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j96tjy
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ce01cf9249a2a2a93c8cde7ccb26496315a4ff7401681e68211613645d1e0df8

Last edited:
G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I must vouch. Shame it has had to come to this :cry:

I

_IDK_

Reaction score
how tf is me telling blindzz the function name so he could mess with gamer it being "passed around"

G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pls tell me who was passing this around, i would have never done it if i thought it was going to be a problem
No one was "passing it around" per se but every day more and more people were getting info on it and on top of that a certain skid had info and a working version of the RCE so it was bound to get leaked anyways.

I

_IDK_

Reaction score
i
No one was "passing it around" per se but every day more and more people were getting info on it and on top of that a certain skid had info and a working version of the RCE so it was bound to get leaked anyways.
still dont get why it was needed to release it though

G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i

Like I said, it was bound to be released anyways. More and more people were getting info about it everyday and some of those people had no clue how RCE even works.

M

Modding_helper_200

Reaction score
i

Its 2019 now its been years now.

I want RCE to be just releaased for BO2 so it be much funner trolling infection user lol

M

Modding_helper_200

Reaction score
gamer7112 mods always the greatest!

L

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you didn't ruin any game skid quit taking credit for stuff other people do
Fam I persuaded 360 To Release Infections. Never claimed To make them nor was I trying To take credit for em. 360 / Gamer can have all The credit on that one. Same with The RCE. Blasts / Sab / Gamer got that credit

P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Fam I persuaded 360 to release infections. Never claimed to make them nor was I trying to take credit for em. 360 / Gamer can have all the credit on that one. Same with the RCE. Blasts / Sab / Gamer got that credit
you did nothing to persuade 360. matter of fact, you weren't even in the discord when the first infection came out.

L

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you did nothing moron you're useless to 360 and gamer and everyone else in this scene.
Wouldn't say I'm 100% useless but I guess I did nothing in terms of Making RCE / Infections.

Top Bottom