What's new

[RELEASE] MerchantISO Modloader v1.0 Private

X

xbdm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ik now some of you might say its skidded from stormsnout 15 slot loader but i made some edits and converted lots of menus from xbox to pc i didnt really had any that will hurt people because im a friendly modder i like to help and protect people from abusive modders and have fun in the lobby instead of using mods just for my pressure of making people mad or sad i mainly posted my modloader on youtube right now its doing good likes & views im surpise it did good so i just wanna get my loader out here more so people can have a good loader for pc cuz instead of using Im HaxoTV modloader that he so called made and rename peoples mod menus and changes his name to his name and act like its his atleast i dont do that just cuz i just use stormsnout loader doesnt mean you can edit the loader and make it a little better and add some converted mod menus to it so i hope you enjoy it.

Video:
Press (F5) on your keyboard or (Back) on controller.

MerchantISO (Everything)
xStormsnoutx (Menu Base)

"ImHaxoTV is a leecher and all his stuff is stolen!" (Beware he might leech on my modloader and change his name to his)

Last edited:
T

Token

Godly Sinner
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Even though it is just an edit, we appreciate the time and effort you put into doing this. Keep it up bud!

X

xbdm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though it is just an edit, we appreciate the time and effort you put into doing this. Keep it up bud!

Thank you Knife. let me tell you something about myself i mod xbox/ps3/pc and i used to make mods well i still do im pretty rusty im tryna come back to making mods i use visual studio 2015 so watch out i might be making the best mod menu ever made. :wink:

X

xbdm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice.
But you stole my private Menu from 2014 LOL!
Or you stole it from Im HaxoTV who stole it also of me.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/preview-xstormsnoutx-trainer-v1-0.1234060/

But i like this loader as there Are Not many up to Date loaders for Pc and Most of them Are leeched.

I never steal from you your my homie you should remember me if you know me on skype and i got your loader from here all i did was change it up abit and converted added some stuff to it thats all Im HaxoTV is just a leecher (King of Leech) lol but heres the place where i got the empty slot loader - http://gta-iv-sco-modz-pc-edition.webs.com/make-your-own-modloader

X

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Reaction score
I never steal from you your my homie you should remember me if you know me on skype and i got your loader from here all i did was change it up abit and converted added some stuff to it thats all Im HaxoTV is just a leecher (King of Leech) lol but heres the place where i got the empty slot loader - http://gta-iv-sco-modz-pc-edition.webs.com/make-your-own-modloader
Yea but there is one modmenu with your name on which i coded 4 years ago.
You called it „MechantIso modmenu“ and it can be seen in 7:30 min.

Last edited:
X

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Reaction score
But im happy that you posted this modloader :smile:
Good job

X

xbdm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But im happy that you posted this modloader :smile:
Good job

Thanks so much and i didnt know that was your mod menu im haxotv had it and all i did was take out the sco and added to mine and edit but now i know its yours if you have the verison that you made send me it so i can put it in the loader.

Last edited:
Top Bottom