• Thread starter MattWidz
  • Start date
  • Views 19,720
Anderson

Anderson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't have -3 for no reason. Post something worth a f*** and you get the rep.

U

Udotong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how did you get -3rep in the first place?
(i dont really care about the answer) :smile:

just go and try to help some people out and try to make a tutorial or something.

I got -3 from stating my honest opinion. I guess no one liked it...

7s rob

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone pls pm me the passwords because i have tryed to pm matt and no answer thanks

U

Udotong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant even use it cuz there aint no resigner so its just useless...

And when there is a resigner he still wont be able to use it, because you guys wont allow anyone without 10+ rep and 100+ posts. :/ I wont be able to use it either it seems.

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And when there is a resigner he still wont be able to use it, because you guys wont allow anyone without 10+ rep and 100+ posts. :/ I wont be able to use it either it seems.

neither do i, but i dont go and start crying about it, i try to help people so i can get the +10 rep. you really need to get a life, just stop crying so much leecher

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
neither do i, but i dont go and start crying about it, i try to help people so i can get the +10 rep. you really need to get a life, just stop crying so much leecher
:lol: You can't really call him a leech when you are the one constantly asking about different mods in numerous threads

U

Udotong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Your telling me to get a life when your the one on the site 24/7 trying to help out random people you dont even know? Don't tell me to get a life. I have one. Your insecure. Learn your role.

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:lol: You can't really call him a leech when you are the one constantly asking about different mods in numerous threads

know your facts before leeching dude, it was in 1 thread, i dont think that 1 thread is *about different mods in numerous threads* and it was about 1 mod not different mods, just check it before saying it.

@udotong

i think you are here more then i am? and no i aint on this site for 24/7 and yes i have a life, a girlfriend and more REAL friends then your facebook. so plz get your facts right.

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
and for good reason

can someone pls pm me the passwords because i have tryed to pm matt and no answer thanks
I wonder why he won't tell you. :blink:

J

jamieluckski

Reaction score
Sin$
seems fair to me tbh hes took his time making this tool i dont think just anybody should have it u should have over 100 post and 10+ rep WTG matt

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you guys want this so bad?

YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH IT, AT ALL, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT TO IT.

J

jamieluckski

Reaction score
Sin$
thats a goodpoint matt they should just use horizon if they want a hack that bad

7s rob

Reaction score
Sin$
DOSE anyone no the passwords for this mod tool because i message mat but he is always offline can anyone help pls

E

Emils

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the first post. "leechers" don't get the passwords. Try to contribute to the site and become one of the members, then you will get the password.
Also read what the people says, without the resinger the program not even gonna be working for you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register