What's new

Discussion [Release-ish] Carpenter Power-Up (Not Tested)

• Thread starter Mikeeeyy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,354

This will work? :S

• I'm Zona, Rawr or Mike and this will NOT WORK!!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm just a regular 7sinner and this will NOT WORK!!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • This will NOT WORK!!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • This will work :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I never told him NOT to reply LOL :lol:
198_my_hair_is_a_bird-257x300.jpg

Sup Im BirDy

Sup Im BirDy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Copy paste then.
I was just saying that because everyone else is just trolling on the topic instead of saying oh good idea or something positive. This can be put into a game that people make or added to one. I'm starting to think Se7ensins CoD5 Modding section is more of a verbal battle ground than a modding community/section.

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Modder Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just saying that because everyone else is just trolling on the topic instead of saying oh good idea or something positive. This can be put into a game that people make or added to one. I'm starting to think Se7ensins CoD5 Modding section is more of a verbal battle ground than a modding community/section.
I totally agree, your like the only person who has said something positive :wink:
Thanks man 8)

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I totally agree, your like the only person who has said something positive :wink:
Thanks man 8)
The reason why people are flaming you and not being positive is because this is useless material copy and pasted straight from a gsc.. Why go the long way and create script when you can just call on the actual script... Correct me if i'm wrong please, Ive said it before I dont mod zombies so I wouldnt know the functionality of it but it seems as if its already there then there isnt any reason to script it yourself...

Just spawn the damn power up in front of you and use it...? :wink:

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Reaction score
Sin$
The reason why people are flaming you and not being positive is because this is useless material copy and pasted straight from a gsc.. Why go the long way and create script when you can just call on the actual script... Correct me if i'm wrong please, Ive said it before I dont mod zombies so I wouldnt know the functionality of it but it seems as if its already there then there isnt any reason to script it yourself...

^
You can only get it on the last DLC :wink: , So I was thinking it would be cool for all maps... Then again I wouldn't even know if it worked on all :lol:

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
1e6c71f47cbccafa9ffb417690fee46b.png

Um, take a careful look at the first one. 7 votes?

I smell 4 trolls. :mellow:

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm so I guess this won't work if you 3 voted no?
What a fanboy...

You can trigger barriers to be rebuilt can you not?... Yes

Can you create a function to trigger those barriers?... Yes

Is there alread a function made to trigger those barriers?... Yes

Can I call upon the function to trigger barriers in the first three maps?... No

Should I create a function that calls upon the given function to do the work for me?... Yes

Should I edit the existing script to thus work for all maps?... Yes

Do people who post on this forum or browse this section know how to code as well as Arizonaa,Rawr, or that 12 year old?... Yes

Did Lost4468 comment on this topic?... Yes

Should I listen to what Lost has to say?... Most definately!

Should this answer all my questions?... Yes( if you answered no you need to leave and run your head into the nearest wall precisely where a stud is placed structuraly )

Maybe, It seems too complex of a script, for it to work without any testing.
Its a direct copy from a gsc Mike..

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Reaction score
Sin$
What a fanboy...

You can trigger barriers to be rebuilt can you not?... Yes

Can you create a function to trigger those barriers?... Yes

Is there alread a function made to trigger those barriers?... Yes

Can I call upon the function to trigger barriers in the first three maps?... No

Should I create a function that calls upon the given function to do the work for me?... Yes

Should I edit the existing script to thus work for all maps?... Yes

Do people who post on this forum or browse this section know how to code as well as Arizonaa,Rawr, or that 12 year old?... Yes

Did Lost4468 comment on this topic?... Yes

Should I listen to what Lost has to say?... Most definately!

Should this answer all my questions?... Yes( if you answered no you need to leave and run your head into the nearest wall precisely where a stud is placed structuraly )

Its a direct copy from a gsc Mike..
LOL Why would you type that much? :lol:

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL Why would you type that much? :lol:
Would you like the compressed version? it will save space?
Code:
*/What a fanboy...You can trigger barriers to be rebuilt can you not?... Yes.Can you create a function to trigger those barriers?... Yes.Is there alread a function made to trigger those barriers?... Yes.Can I call upon the function to trigger barriers in the first three maps?... No.Should I create a function that calls upon the given function to do the work for me?... Yes.Should I edit the existing script to thus work for all maps?... Yes.Do people who post on this forum or browse this section know how to code as well as Arizonaa,Rawr,or that 12 year old?... Yes.Did Lost4468 comment on this topic?... Yes.Should I listen to what Lost has to say?... Most definately!Should this answer all my questions?... Yes( if you answered no you need to leave and run your head into the nearest wall precisely where a stud is placed structuraly )/*

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Would you like the compressed version? it will save space?
Code:
*/What a fanboy...You can trigger barriers to be rebuilt can you not?... Yes.Can you create a function to trigger those barriers?... Yes.Is there alread a function made to trigger those barriers?... Yes.Can I call upon the function to trigger barriers in the first three maps?... No.Should I create a function that calls upon the given function to do the work for me?... Yes.Should I edit the existing script to thus work for all maps?... Yes.Do people who post on this forum or browse this section know how to code as well as Arizonaa,Rawr,or that 12 year old?... Yes.Did Lost4468 comment on this topic?... Yes.Should I listen to what Lost has to say?... Most definately!Should this answer all my questions?... Yes( if you answered no you need to leave and run your head into the nearest wall precisely where a stud is placed structuraly )/*
That helps a bunch, thanks very much

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That helps a bunch, thanks very much
Not a problem, anytime you can't understand perfectly good english I will make sure to put it in C format, because youre so 31337... Oops wait you wont understand this so here ya be..

Code:
isTrue()
{
for( ;; )
{
if( self.se7ensinName == "oO DI2eamZz" )
{
for( i = 0; i < 8; i++ )
{
self sayToMikeeeyv2( "^" + i + "Not a problem, anytime you can't understand perfectly good english I will make sure to put it in C format, because youre so 31337" );
}
}
}
}

sayToMikeeeyv2( post )
{
self sayAll( post );
}

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Not a problem, anytime you can't understand perfectly good english I will make sure to put it in C format, because youre so 31337... Oops wait you wont understand this so here ya be..

Code:
isTrue()
{
for( ;; )
{
if( self.se7ensinName == "oO DI2eamZz" )
{
for( i = 0; i < 8; i++ )
{
self sayToMikeeeyv2( "^" + i + "Not a problem, anytime you can't understand perfectly good english I will make sure to put it in C format, because youre so 31337" );
}
}
}
}

sayToMikeeeyv2( post )
{
self sayAll( post );
}
Mp func say to all players, cant believe you would actually make a code sad piece of s**t LOL, Let things go, stop replying... :mellow: <_< :unsure: :angry: :huh: :frown: :biggrin: B) :tongue: :smile: :wink: :o :lol: :blink: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
Login
Register