Tutorial [Release]iMaes Modded SVG + Real Cartoon Vision

• Thread starter HotLikeMexico
  • Start date
  • Views 2,771
H

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Reaction score
Hi 7s today i was bored so i made this modded svg.

Pic : (Thanks to D D1G1TAL for the pic)
iMaes-01.png

Video : (Thanks Barrel-7s)

This svg contains :

*Real Cartoon Vision.
*Bowling Frag. (Frag never stop moved)
*Text on screen when you make a action with menu ect. Thanks coder
*Text on screen when you take a ammo of a weapon. Thanks D D1G1TAL
*Enemies doesn't have hair+Enemies have head of a dummy. (Options of Cartoon Vision)
*Promod
*Gloss Vision
*Trees have no leaves (Option of Cartoon Vision+Amazing on Village!)

Download link : click here

The reason why this svg doesn't contains 1337 dvars in this savegame it's because i have made this svg for real cartoon vision.

For get this Savegame work you need to replace the modded savegame with a normal savegame. Horizon > You modded svg > Contents > savegame > Right click > Replace > choose my modded savegame > Save and Rehash

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
invalid file type I cant open it with anything

C

Chosen One

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
As opposed to not real cartoon vision?

r_fullbright 1

D

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Reaction score
H HotLikeMexico The file won't open on Horizon or any other mod tool bro, not even the CONcept resigner.

Which program did you use to mod the gamesave?

H

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Reaction score
EDIT:
For get this Savegame work you need to replace the modded savegame with a normal savegame. Horizon > You modded svg > Contents > savegame > right click > replace > choose my modded savegame > Save and Rehash

D D1G1TAL
R Red

D

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
EDIT:
For get this Savegame work you need to replace the modded savegame with a normal savegame. Horizon > You modded svg > Contents > savegame > right click > replace > choose my modded savegame > Save and Rehash

D D1G1TAL
R Red

Ok, I'm doing this now and I'll post again after I check out the mods man :smile:

D

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
H HotLikeMexico I was wondering why it wouldn't open in the mod tools lol. I had opened it on HxD and saw the dvars you used. There was another post where someone called a vision like yours "Christmas Vision" lol, but it didn't include the chrome and normalMap dvars.

Code:
r_lightMap 3

also gives the map a white color but the textures are not smooth as the ones you have :cool:
Thanks for the gamesave man =]

H

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Reaction score
H HotLikeMexico I was wondering why it wouldn't open in the mod tools lol. I had opened it on HxD and saw the dvars you used. There was another post where someone called a vision like yours "Christmas Vision" lol, but it didn't include the chrome and normalMap dvars.

Code:
r_lightMap 3

also gives the map a white color but the textures are not smooth as the ones you have :cool:
Thanks for the gamesave man =]

l can't open anything with Horizon. (Random lag) You need to replace the savegame in the "contents" option of horizon. :smile:

D

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
l can't open anything with Horizon. (Random lag) You need to replace the savegame in the "contents" option of horizon. :smile:

I just noticed in my previous post that I forgot to mention that I tested out your gamesave on Survival :smile: I used a gamesave backup that I had and followed your instructions. I also looked in HxD and saw the dvars. Here's a pic of your gamesave:
iMaes-01.png

H

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Reaction score
I just noticed in my previous post that I forgot to mention that I tested out your gamesave on Survival :smile: I used a gamesave backup that I had and followed your instructions. I also looked in HxD and saw the dvars. Here's a pic of your gamesave:
iMaes-01.png

Thanks i really love you !

F

3GS

I be skid master ;)
Reaction score
Fantastic save, Maes! I am going to work on one myself. You should give me some tips!

N

rest in west

Legit Hoster 100% Free!
Reaction score
trying now ,thanks.

O

Original Lobbys

Don't pay for stealth
Reaction score
Hi 7s today i was bored so i made this modded svg.

Pic : (Thanks to D D1G1TAL for the pic)
iMaes-01.png
This svg contains :

*Real Cartoon Vision.
*Bowling Frag. (Frag never stop moved)
*Text on screen when you make a action with menu ect. Thanks coder
*Text on screen when you take a ammo of a weapon. Thanks D D1G1TAL
*Enemies doesn't have hair+Enemies have head of a dummy. (Options of Cartoon Vision)
*Promod
*Gloss Vision
*Trees have no leaves (Option of Cartoon Vision+Amazing on Village!)

Download link : click here

The reason why this svg doesn't contains 1337 dvars in this savegame it's because i have made this svg for real cartoon vision.

For get this Savegame work you need to replace the modded savegame with a normal savegame. Horizon > You modded svg > Contents > savegame > Right click > Replace > choose my modded savegame > Save and Rehash

its a good svg but you should come up with your own name cause cartoon is r_fullbright 1 i like your dvar r_lightmap 3 but come up with your own custom name for it or just call it lightmap:wink:

H

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Reaction score
its a good svg but you should come up with your own name cause cartoon is r_fullbright 1 i like your dvar r_lightmap 3 but come up with your own custom name for it or just call it lightmap:wink:

1- Is not r_fullbright
2- Is not r_lightmap

Try again..

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks alot matey, nice work

now i have a bit more gamer score thanks to this :tongue:

Top Bottom