What's new

[Release] How To Edit Zombies Leaderboard Kills In-Game For Maps

V

Vous Etes Mal

Reaction score
Well everyone, it has come to my attention that Its Venom and Obesity think that they are the only ones who know how to set kills to the leaderboards. Sadly, they are wrong, and due to them pissing me off, I am going to be releasing this method to the public.

First and foremost, you will need Y0da Pro and RoundZM.
Y0da Pro: Click Here
RoundZM: Click Here

• Even though RoundZM is for TU17, it still works for TU18. Same as the bypass from TU16.
  • I recommend using a new account to do this, however, it is not required.
Here are the steps to follow:
  1. Before starting a game, set the amount of kills on your profile to 0 (avoid if new account).
  2. Start a game on the map you want to mod the kills on for the leaderboards.
  3. Open Y0da Pro, and go to the Zombies Stat Editor.
  4. Set the amount of kills to whatever you want to show up on the leaderboards (Example: 80)
  5. Next, using RoundZM, set the Round you want to appear on the leaderboards.
You should now be appearing on the leaderboards with your desired amounts. Quite frankly, the community has been too shush shush with releases like this, and whenever something comes to opportunity such as this to ruin people who are greedy, I will do the same process over again.

Enjoy ladies and gents!

Last edited:
A

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
We didn't think that we were the only ones, Dox Hoster Figured it out too, its the easiest thing in the world to do lol, people just had to figure it out.
Its so easy even my mom could poke kills :wink:

Last edited:
V

Vous Etes Mal

Reaction score
We don't think that we were the only ones, its the easiest thing in the world to do lol, people just had to figure it out.
Which is why you didn't release it and used it for your own gain? And as soon as I notified you of the release, you jump on here to defend yourself?

A

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Which is why you didn't release it and used it for your own gain? And as soon as I notified you of the release, you jump on here to defend yourself?
I like to see people figure out how to do things themselves

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Thanks for helping the community fight against greedy people.

If we all come together, and work together for no monetization, we wouldnt have to release tutorials like this, its a shame we need to though.
None the less, great tutorial & easy to follow. :smile:

V

Vous Etes Mal

Reaction score
Thanks for helping the community fight against greedy people.

If we all come together, and work together for no monetization, we wouldnt have to release tutorials like this, its a shame we need to though.
None the less, great tutorial & easy to follow. :smile:
Thank you! I appreciate it.

M

MrModV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its Public since more than a Year...

V

Vous Etes Mal

Reaction score
Its Public since more than a Year...
How to edit rounds has been public. This is how to edit the ingame kills and get posted higher up on the leaderboards.

D

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
We didn't think that we were the only ones, Dox Hoster Figured it out too, its the easiest thing in the world to do lol, people just had to figure it out.
lol he got the wrong tool tho as yoda pro does not work i tried it multiple times and multiple other tools but don't say what tool it is that does work :tongue:

V

Vous Etes Mal

Reaction score
lol he got the wrong tool tho as yoda pro does not work i tried it multiple times and multiple other tools but don't say what tool it is that does work :tongue:
If Y0da Pro doesn't work, how did I do it?

Also, it's people like you that make this community the way it is.

D

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
If Y0da Pro doesn't work, how did I do it?

Also, it's people like you that make this community the way it is.
people like me bahaha you don't even know me kid and only way it works is if cakes had updated the tool since the time i been away on vacation i think i would know being my name is all over the zombie leaderboards.

V

Vous Etes Mal

Reaction score
people like me bahaha you don't even know me kid and only way it works is if cakes had updated the tool since the time i been away on vacation i think i would know being my name is all over the zombie leaderboards.
I know exactly who you are. Thing is, I'm more known then you, and we've even spoken before. Don't call me kid BTW, I strongly doubt you know more about developing then me.

Let's just put it this way, I was one of the first three people to have Haldorson's Round Tool. I had it before he even released it on here.

Just to refresh your memory :smile:

D

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
I know exactly who you are. Thing is, I'm more known then you, and we've even spoken before. Don't call me kid BTW, I strongly doubt you know more about developing then me.

Let's just put it this way, I was one of the first three people to have Haldorson's Round Tool. I had it before he even released it on here.

Just to refresh your memory :smile:
you are clearly confused or something you may know of me from word of mouth and FYI the tool did not work until after cakes cracked the tool that did this very method, so of course when he updated his own tool he put the code for it in there that being said yoda did not work like i said at first. unless he had recently updated it but you are doing nothing new kid me and many others done exploited bo2 zombies and moved on long ago you act like your a god or something. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

you send a picture of a account number 1 with zero kills wow what proof is this that the round tool works?

V

Vous Etes Mal

Reaction score
you are clearly confused or something you may know of me from word of mouth and FYI the tool did not work until after cakes cracked the tool that did this very method, so of course when he updated his own tool he put the code for it in there that being said yoda did not work like i said at first. unless he had recently updated it but you are doing nothing new kid me and many others done exploited bo2 zombies and moved on long ago you act like your a god or something. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I am a god. Ask A Amphium for pictures of my setup. I make more money in a day then you'll ever make.

Also, if you're going to talk ****, make it so I can actually understand you. Don't speak in run on sentences.

D

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
I am a god. Ask A Amphium for pictures of my setup. I make more money in a day then you'll ever make.

Also, if you're going to talk ****, make it so I can actually understand you. Don't speak in run on sentences.

you man you are speaking nothing new, i hear kids every day say the same thing oh i make more than you in a lifetime, blah blah blah when you grow up and learn priority's in life and learn what a JOB is and responsibility's are then you can speak on my level. you may think you are doing something but i bet i got more money then you at then end of the day, still even after paying for house payment food for 3 kids and light bill and water bill and more but you think what you want kid, i have no need to boast about what i get what ever you heard about me is probably faker than the person you heard it from.

either way no need to argue the tool did not work at first like i had stated he had updated the source code for that pacific thing because he did crack the tool for having a kv stealer.

Last edited:
T

TectoModss

Banned
Reaction score
Lol

V

Vous Etes Mal

Reaction score
you man you are speaking nothing new, i hear kids every day say the same thing oh i make more than you in a lifetime, blah blah blah when you grow up and learn priority's in life and learn what a JOB is and responsibility's are then you can speak on my level. you may think you are doing something but i bet i got more money then you at then end of the day, still even after paying for house payment food for 3 kids and light bill and water bill and more but you think what you want kid, i have no need to boast about what i get what ever you heard about me is probably faker than the person you heard it from.

either way no need to argue the tool did not work at first like i had stated he had updated the source code for that pacific thing because he did crack the tool for having a kv stealer.
Read PMs :smile: I don't want an infraction, so we will continue this there. I have something to show you that might make you eat your words.

D

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Read PMs :smile: I don't want an infraction, so we will continue this there. I have something to show you that might make you eat your words.
no one worried about your screenshot of your so called paypal balance lmfao your not worth any more replys kid.

Top Bottom