• Thread starter AltSierra117
  • Start date
  • Views 2,974
AltSierra117

AltSierra117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, today I'm releasing my custom campaign maps for anyone interested.

Tags used, created and customized by me such as the Old Playback Banshee which gave me inspiration
from the Halo Beta design, the original Bungie tags were customized and edited to my own preferences.

This campaign also uses tag fixes made by a group of people who worked on the campaign called "Halo Combat Evolved Refined"
Reddit → https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloCERefined/
Discord → https://discord.gg/J4Sb8E

Disclaimer: Some tags were also used from the Campaign Map Team who developed "Lumoria", UI.map stands for User Interface and it was was not created by me, but the "HaloCERefined" team.
Most of the missing shaders that were corrupted are now fully functioning thanks to the "HaloCERefined" team.

If you are interested in some tags available in this custom campaign, you can use the HEK+ Plus which can be found inside the "Programs & Tools" folder. Or you can get them from the Discord link given above.
*Note* Be carefull when ripping/extracting tags because it may, or may not occur problems while the tags are being extracted from the maps.

It is recommended to use the latest Halo Custom Edition patch version 1.0.10 which can be found inside of the "Programs & Tools" folder.
It is also recommended to use the latest Open Sauce which can be found inside of the "Programs & Tools" folder.

How to install: Just copy and paste the "maps" folder to your Halo Custom Edition root and overwrite the existing files, or don't forget
to backup your own files.

---------------------------------------- New ----------------------------------------

This campaign mod now has compatibility for Chimera plugin!
To install it, download "HaloCE_chimera_build_-572.rar" extract the file "chimera.dll" and drop into your controls folder in your Halo CE directory.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\Controls"

I also included an file called "chimerasave.txt", this file automatically fixes the scope mask and it also can fix a bunch of other settings.
To use the pre-settings head to "C:\"Users"\Documents\My Games\Halo CE\Chimera\" and paste the file "chimerasave.txt"
To see what commands does Chimera have, simple open the console in-game, and type the command: chimera

There is also another plugin that makes the graphics a little more colored and also improves game stability (FPS drops).
This one is called ENBSeries, a plugin which was made for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and it has compatibility with Halo.
Halo CE - ENBSeries is added to the Tools folder.
To install extract the content from the "Halo CE - ENBSeries.rar" over your Halo directory. It will be enabled by default, to enable/disable press Shift+F12

Link to package [Click here to view this link] ← Link updated (December 25th 2020).

Have fun : )

AltSierra117

Last edited:
AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
AltSierra117 AltSierra117

Hey man, as I'm cleaning up this section, I just found this thread! This is great! I'll have to try checking this out soon. Since you are still in this game and still visiting the site, have you had a chance to check out the recent announcement? If you have any tools or mods that we don't have, we would love if you could post them here :smile: Se7enSins v8 is coming out soon(ish) and would be great to have a poppin' Halo section for all these great mods!

Thanks for posting this! I do want to check it out when I get a bit more free time! Would love to have one of us running a dedi for CE for us all to hop in! I know there are still some of us that would be interested in it, even if MCC is out at the time.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
how has this had no comments on but only now? this is pretty sick :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register