What's new

Tools [Release] Halo 4 Profile Editor

S0n0fGanarchy

S0n0fGanarchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just tried it and everything worked up until the point i connected back to xbox live then i was takin back to all stock armor

death strike

death strike

Reaction score
Sin$
if u have a message saying
that u played in another console, download your profile again
play halo a little bit
and mod again

Linglin

Linglin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming it works offline, try playing a quick game before connecting(just start and quit). Helps it save sometimes, but shouldn't matter here... Also the deleting your profile and redownloading thing is good.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming it works offline, try playing a quick game before connecting(just start and quit). Helps it save sometimes, but shouldn't matter here... Also the deleting your profile and redownloading thing is good.
I tried both of those.

death strike

death strike

Reaction score
Sin$
if u can't do it, send me a message with your profile and i will do it for u

ScotchTapeMafia

ScotchTapeMafia

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I do everything I'm supposed to. Then, I get to the point where you have to play halo offline. I put in my usb with my profile on it, boot up halo 4 while offline, but when i get to infinity, it makes me watch the tutorial thing and just sets me as sr1. No changes to my xp or anything have been shown. I then connect to live and it switches my sr rank to what it was before, and no changes were made. So Im guessing my issue lies with infinity not saving my offline progress. Everytime i boot up h4 offline, it makes me watch the intro to infinity again and sets everything to sr1, randomizes my service tag, ect. Help?

S0n0fGanarchy

S0n0fGanarchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I do everything I'm supposed to. Then, I get to the point where you have to play halo offline. I put in my usb with my profile on it, boot up halo 4 while offline, but when i get to infinity, it makes me watch the tutorial thing and just sets me as sr1. No changes to my xp or anything have been shown. I then connect to live and it switches my sr rank to what it was before, and no changes were made. So Im guessing my issue lies with infinity not saving my offline progress. Everytime i boot up h4 offline, it makes me watch the intro to infinity again and sets everything to sr1, randomizes my service tag, ect. Help?
Dude follow this exactly it worked for me it should work for you http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...en-dlc-abilities-stances-emblems-usb.1150695/

death strike

death strike

Reaction score
Sin$
first play the campaign, just until u manage to move master chief
save and go back to the xbox menu
move your profile to the usb and mod, try to go on offlline. and check if u have everything

Linglin

Linglin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, it may have just been me, but I had issues for a bit editing loadouts while everything else worked fine.
I had to edit what I wanted, then upload the GPD to http://absurdlyobfuscated.com/xxse/ and save there. Zero problems after I started doing that.

Figured I would share, just in case it helps.

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Great release! this will come in handy

T

The007Squirtle

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having some issues with the campaign part of the profile editor when I load a mission or view the mission list it shows up as beating it on legendary but when I check my campaign status it still says completed on normal and I didn't get the achievments for beating it on legendary.

S

SHONCH

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new here and the only reason I made this account was to ask how to do this all I want is the Spartan-VI armor and the legendary visor but I cant seem to get it to work. I mod the gpd I replace it in horizon rehash resign whatever, put it in the Xbox load halo 4 then sign in but nothing ever changes. can someone please give me detailed instructions on how to do this?

D

Dark_Shadow

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new here and the only reason I made this account was to ask how to do this all I want is the Spartan-VI armor and the legendary visor but I cant seem to get it to work. I mod the gpd I replace it in horizon rehash resign whatever, put it in the Xbox load halo 4 then sign in but nothing ever changes. can someone please give me detailed instructions on how to do this?

Use Ellipse to mod your profile and unlock all, it works perfectly :smile:

ItsFluffy

ItsFluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the issue im having with ellipse is that it doesn't have the loadout editor
however, when trying to mod my loadouts with the h4 profile editor, it isn't working.... it doesn't lock in which is super annoying right now

Top Bottom
Login
Register