What's new

Tools [Release] Halo 4 Profile Editor

Exofalcon

Exofalcon

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried the online mod following ManBearPig06 ManBearPig06 and Alex673 instructions exactly. But every time I sign into Xbox live at the end it says your profile was last played on a different device and then it relaunches the game and resets my armor. Please help! I'm on wifi and I've tried turning the router off when going into Halo 4 but it still does the profile was last played... I've searched the forums with no luck at finding a solution

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried the online mod following ManBearPig06 ManBearPig06 and Alex673 instructions exactly. But every time I sign into Xbox live at the end it says your profile was last played on a different device and then it relaunches the game and resets my armor. Please help! I'm on wifi and I've tried turning the router off when going into Halo 4 but it still does the profile was last played... I've searched the forums with no luck at finding a solution
And you re-downloaded your profile before trying to mod it?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I transferred my profile to my usb and edited the gpd file. Should I delete it altogether and load it onto the xbox?
If you know the email and password, you should try deleting it (profile only, not items) and downloading it again. Just in case the gpd has any slight corruption, it'll fix it by re-creating it from scratch .

Exofalcon

Exofalcon

Reaction score
Sin$
If you know the email and password, you should try deleting it (profile only, not items) and downloading it again. Just in case the gpd has any slight corruption, it'll fix it by re-creating it from scratch .
Will that remove game progress I have saved onto my flash drive?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Will that remove game progress I have saved onto my flash drive?
It rebuilds the gpd from the information on their server, so campaign progress, armor, service tags, color etc. should all remain as their server recorded it last. Any user files such as maps and gametypes won't be touched.

If by chance it does wipe campaign progress (which it hasn't done to me before, but it's still a risk I guess) you could always use an editor to set the campaign progress unlocked, since you're editing the profile data anyway. I'm not sure what program you're using, but I know XXSE lets you set campaign progress.

Linglin

Linglin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It still works fine.
I was editing my loadouts with it not too long ago.

Linglin

Linglin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A week maybe? Halo 4 hasn't had any updates, so I don't see that changing.

lukeDXD

lukeDXD

Reaction score
Sin$
When I done this, it was saying that it can't find my game data?, Any help please. I was using the latest version of Modio and the website they told me to use XXSE. I had to restore my account to fix all the problems but no hack was there. If anyone could help me that would be amazing thank you :biggrin:

death strike

death strike

Reaction score
Sin$
just today i hacked an acc

first play halo 4 on your xbox
use modio or horizon to extract the gpd
go to XXSE and mod whatever u want
rehash and resign
turn off the internet on your xbox (disconnect ethernet or wifi)
play halo 4 offline and conect to xbox live
must work, worked just fine 4 me

Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
just today i hacked an acc

first play halo 4 on your xbox
use modio or horizon to extract the gpd
go to XXSE and mod whatever u want
rehash and resign
turn off the internet on your xbox (disconnect ethernet or wifi)
play halo 4 offline and conect to xbox live
must work, worked just fine 4 me

It is called modding, not hacking. Unless you literally by passed microsoft security(hacking) to mod(change, tamper) the users profile.

death strike

death strike

Reaction score
Sin$
actually u can mod the stats of everything
except the time u have playing

D

Diiiesel

Reaction score
Sin$
Have done all steps, extracted gpd from horizon, modded profile gpd both on xxse and halo4 profile editor (both unsuccessful) replaced the file save and hashed it, yet when I load up halo 4 I still have all the same armors as before but my current armor reset to default. Is there a step I'm missing somewhere in here?

death strike

death strike

Reaction score
Sin$
did u play halo offline to check u have all armors?
if u still cant, send me a message and i will do it for you

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Have done all steps, extracted gpd from horizon, modded profile gpd both on xxse and halo4 profile editor (both unsuccessful) replaced the file save and hashed it, yet when I load up halo 4 I still have all the same armors as before but my current armor reset to default. Is there a step I'm missing somewhere in here?
Did you re-download your profile before trying to mod? Junk data builds up over time in the profile/gpd, and sometimes causes issues, I usually recommend re-downloading the profile from scratch before trying to edit anything.

Top Bottom
Login
Register