What's new

Tools [Release] Halo 4 Profile Editor

X

XOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xx4m3.png

Note: Visit idlehands88's thread and read the notes that he has posted BEFORE modding your commendations.

A tool I created to edit certain settings and information in your profile. Simply extract the 4D530919.gpd from your profile and load it up into the program. I'm thinking about adding mission progress and level completion difficulty to the editor, although I don't know if I'll ever get around to that. Added :smile:.

Please note that the commendation editing is in beta, which means that some things may not work (the most likely case is that it will mod the wrong commendation). I would recommend modding a small value first to make sure it works, then modding it to what you want.

If you find any bugs then please let me know and I'll fix them asap.

I know this is my first post and you may not trust me, but the tool is not obfuscated so feel free to look at the code. The virus scan also shows that it's clean.

Always make a back-up.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?0c2294u0d9ay418
Source code: http://www.mediafire.com/?7h7iiv33ov4m44n
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/5d5...58a41a66d2cc2d47fff86b7d/analysis/1351112025/

Changelog:
Code:
1.1.1.1: Fixed names of some of the new weapon skins. They should all now have their official names.
1.1.1.0: Bug fix that prevented people with the new weapon skins from loading their GPDs.
1.1.0.0: Added individual armour unlocks and loadout editing.
1.0.4.1: Fixed Perfection and Backstab commendations.
1.0.4.0: Added individual commendation editing [BETA].
1.0.3.0: Now unlocks the rally points for each mission that has been completed.
1.0.2.0: Added unlock all checkbox.
1.0.1.1-2: Bug fixes.
1.0.1.0: Added the ability to unlock all commendations (thanks idlehands88!) and campaign progress editors.  Other various UI changes.
1.0.0.1: Bug fix.
1.0.0.0: Initial release.

Last edited:
Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
i8SCp.png

A tool I created to edit XP, Spartan Points and the Service Tag of your account. Simply extract the 4D530919.gpd from your profile and load it up into the program. I'm thinking about adding mission progress and level completion difficulty to the editor, although I don't know if I'll ever get around to that.

If you find any bugs then please let me know and I'll fix them asap.

I know this is my first post and you may not trust me, but the tool is not obfuscated so feel free to look at the code. The virus scan also shows that it's clean.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?cuayxr0cn21w6da
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/5d5...58a41a66d2cc2d47fff86b7d/analysis/1351112025/
Please do add campaign editors :biggrin:

Bwop Meat

Bwop Meat

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
People are already hacking this game & the copies of the game hasn't been released, smh.

Elsa

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do u get the halo 4 gpd?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just in case, if you're planning to go online I'd stick away from modding your service tag (to anything non-alphanumeric that is). In Reach you get a nice, instant, perma-ban from online play, and I figure that since they copied most of the game code from Reach anyway, they probably copied the security as well (and at least for map/gpd/gametype/campaign etc. security was indeed the same). If you feel like potentially wasting an xbox though, feel free to test it.

Elsa

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is legit, but i dont know how to make it stick to online

J

JakexTaged

Reaction score
Sin$
Tryed many times and i know im doing it right the only thing this tool does it corrupt your profile.

ledbthand

ledbthand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been said that you should only do 250k xp first time and a tiny bit a day after that. but what about sp? Does it matter how many you add? What is the amount that your are supposed to have with 250k xp?

X

XOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tryed many times and i know im doing it right the only thing this tool does it corrupt your profile.
Keeps corrupting my profile..
I'm going to look into this. What is the error message you're getting? If it doesn't even let you sign in then that's a problem with the way you're injecting the GPD back into your profile.

Edit: There does seem to be something wrong. I'll update the download link shortly.
Updated download link.

Last edited:
The Madhack3r

The Madhack3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this okay to use online? everytime i do it, it doesnt work and it will only work for me when im offline. and after im done buying all the guns and etc. I get back online and it shows that im still at the same level before i started

Top Bottom
Login
Register