• Thread starter HATERS HATE ON
  • Start date
  • Views 27,698
X

XMr JohnsonX

RAPID FiRE BUZZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea it still doesn't work... I turn unlimited clip on and it shows that i have negative ammo then i try to shoot and nothing happens the character just tosses the gun backwards like its out of ammo and automatically switches to the next weapon and does the same exact thing until i reach the grenade and freeze!! Any suggestions?
are you doing this for ballad or original and also do you have the anim img swapped?

X

XMr JohnsonX

RAPID FiRE BUZZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Im doing this on the original and yes i have the anim...its the mp5 too
ok you cant have both of the unlimited clips on must turn on the one on the controller and leave the one on the keyboard off

X

XMr JohnsonX

RAPID FiRE BUZZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know everyone else don't seem to have a problem with it.

442powerstroke

442powerstroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haters hate on freeze and is the crappiest script mod dont wast yr time to many bugs if u try to move or run u will do my scripts then freeze

HATERS HATE ON

HATERS HATE ON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sick of typing. Message me on Xbox my GT is HATERS HATE ON feel free to message me and ask questions. I will reply faster and can help you better that way.

iBe 7s Tempuhh

iBe 7s Tempuhh

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
yea thats what im doing but it still doesnt work
That happens for 1 of the 2 reasons.

1. You have both Unlimited Clip on the Keyboard & controller

2. It randomly glitches & does that. I used to happen to me quite alot.

Everytime your player starts tossing his gun when you use Unlimited Clip[Controller], You are going to have to clear your cache everytime your game starts doing that. Thats the only way your gonna stop it from doing that....

v CLIP v

v CLIP v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That happens for 1 of the 2 reasons.

1. You have both Unlimited Clip on the Keyboard & controller

2. It randomly glitches & does that. I used to happen to me quite alot.

Everytime your player starts tossing his gun when you use Unlimited Clip[Controller], You are going to have to clear your cache everytime your game starts doing that. Thats the only way your gonna stop it from doing that....
thanks for letting me know but i gave up trying to get it to work...I have tried joining different games...clearing my system cache...reinstalling and non of them work

RandomGuy361

RandomGuy361

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im having an issue. Maybe someone can help me. I downloaded it correctly and then i was going to go unzip it using ZipGenius. Then the script network is a disk burn. Ive never seen this before. So now i dont have a scriptnetwork.img file, i have a script network that when you click on, it brings up "WIndow disk image burner" What am i doing wrong?

RandomGuy361

RandomGuy361

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to move object that you've spawned?

The mods work, but i wouldn't recommend getting them. First off, you accidently spawn stuff with the controler all the time and secondly i dont know how to move objects that ive spawned.

HATERS HATE ON

HATERS HATE ON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The mods work, but i wouldn't recommend getting them. First off, you accidently spawn stuff with the controler all the time and secondly i dont know how to move objects that ive spawned.
if your a pilot these might not be for you. if u need help figuring something out feel free to pm me.and dont worrie about legacy that LEECH was just there to flair not to help people.

Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but i'm new with script mods. I have downloaded the file (script_network.img) is that the only file I need to replace or need I a modded common file?

Zae16th

Zae16th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone help me edit this eastwood common rpf script with freeze car through teamviwer .? Plzz i been messin up so bad it stop at 53% . And im tryna enable explosion nd water help me plzz sum1

Z

zoombe

Reaction score
Sin$
why are there multple mods for gta4 which masically most have all the same options. Why is that?

Top Bottom
Login
Register