What's new

Code [Release] GTA V JTAG / RGH Bypass!

TheDonBro

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Modder Mythical Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I still can't believe how easy this is lol, I would of tried everything and that's all it is... Suck's for me though, I only have an Xk3y :frown: Also does this mean RTE's with Model Changer could work now like on PS3 ?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me get this striaght for people. This doesn't mean you can automatically do recoveries and what not there is a lot more research and knowledge needed for all that.

TheDonBro

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Modder Mythical Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me get this striaght for people. This doesn't mean you can automatically do recoveries and what not there is a lot more research and knowledge needed for all that.

Yeah, a tool needs making for starters :ninja:

cg_LaserForce

cg_LaserForce

SAFD
Reaction score
Sin$
nice post chrome!!
now to find someone with a private server so i dont need xbls :smile:

T

The Bos33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol since people are trying to sell this.

Go in to your launch.ini and change this setting xhttp = true to xhttp = false.
It's that simple guys it's pathetic that people would try and sell something like this!

NOTE: This also works on FIFA and titanfall.
but you be the man person the try and sell things that you know and release like mods 
main person that*

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
but you be the man person the try and sell things that you know and release like mods 
main person that*

he charges for recoveries.. which anybody would do if they risking being banned helping people out, since i been here i never heard about him charging for mods...maybe not wanting to release stuff like his mod menu which is better then having this game turn like gta 4

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
lol the one reason you **** say you keep stuff private is so that they can't patch it, it's just to flex ur e-peens.
Totally. Maybe you should learn what the setting actually does. Everyone thought there was all these stupid checks, and it was one little setting in the launch, that not alot of people actually figured out. it was also nice not having anyone else in the game with godmode or anything :tongue:

M

ModdedGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Totally. Maybe you should learn what the setting actually does. Everyone thought there was all these stupid checks, and it was one little setting in the launch, that not alot of people actually figured out. it was also nice not having anyone else in the game with godmode or anything :tongue:
So you're telling me you personally figured it out and didn't get told it because ur in the super secret cool kids private e-peen express club?

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So you're telling me you personally figured it out and didn't get told it because ur in the super secret cool kids private e-peen express club?
Yes actually I did, me and vexx were trying to play pvz garden warfare, he could connect i couldn't. Looked at the launch, saw the difference.

C

Chargers212

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still can't go online on gta 5. It says rockstar servers are unavailable . Only disc content can be saved

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes actually I did, me and vexx were trying to play pvz garden warfare, he could connect i couldn't. Looked at the launch, saw the difference.
Vexx? Quit lying.

OT: Nice release, glad to see the gta community is exactly the same as well.

ninjaHappy

ninjaHappy

Reaction score
Sin$
hey i don't know whats JTAG or RGH means please help and is this working on ps3 and whats can i do with it please

Top Bottom
Login
Register