What's new

Tools [RELEASE] GTA Online Vehicle Editor

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
Hello,

Created a vehicle Editor.
Stuff that you haven't unlocked wont safe. Aswell as the Yankton Plate btw.

How to use:

[Click here to view this link](VirusTotal)

Have Fun!

Last edited:

EyeDuDab

...Documenting the Buggiest Game in History
Premium
Reaction score
Gonna try after work today. Thnx

I just bought new pc and got gtav up yesterday, im still hunting down all the goodies :wink:

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I edit my online cars on ps4? I see your using gta 5 pc in the video. Once I download the program in my pc, will it edit my cars on my ps4?

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
Can I edit my online cars on ps4? I see your using gta 5 pc in the video. Once I download the program in my pc, will it edit my cars on my ps4?
Of course not. I had the Prefix PC for this Thread, but its somehow not there anymore.

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Of course not. I had the Prefix PC for this Thread, but its somehow not there anymore.
Np, I have both!!! How to install it, put it inside gta directory or inside scripts folder??

phR0z3N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any way to get Fluorescent Blue or MP100 pearlescents to stick? They seem to last until I log offline, but once I log back in they default to Bright Green & Ultra Blue respectively.

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
Is there any way to get Fluorescent Blue or MP100 pearlescents to stick? They seem to last until I log offline, but once I log back in they default to Bright Green & Ultra Blue respectively.
i dont think so... :frown:

phR0z3N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think so... :frown:
Oh ok, just thought it was something I was doing wrong. Thanks for the tool, it saves so much time painting cars in game versus changing my crew color on socialclub! Been wanting something like this forever lol.

Recode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
edit: wrong section

Last edited:

George_Terror

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I save pure white rims with this program?

pupazzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can I transfer modd cars created on GTA V online PC to GTA V online PS4?

George_Terror

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is the chances of rockstar banning me, if i use the editor?

Bs1

Reaction score
Again very good editor! Only missing roof,bumpers etc boxes

chuckjones

Reaction score
I'm having issues getting wheels to stick, they stay on for awhile but it seems when I log back into gta from restarting my computer they just go back to the default wheels, I bought a plate hoping it would force them to stay but it doesn't seem to work.

Top Bottom