Game Mods (RELEASE) GTA:IV OSK (On Screen Keyboard) Name Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPRX

PPRX

what you want from me
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys. I will release on screen keyboard name changer here.
this name changer was made more than a year ago. since this osk name changer was created as POC, it contains some bugs...
If my memory is correct, it only works with BLUS.

When you are in the game, OSK opens with L1 + L3 + SQUARE.

wCAWum4.jpg

AnnFv7D.jpg

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/oy7n24mvo8p3zz5/osk_name_changer.sprx/file

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e...dfa0e21d037e5f7146873c648a25b651cf7/detection

Enjoy :biggrin:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone on console should find a way to make some kind of text chat system just between modders who have same **** or if u can find another way would be pretty cool and add some on screen keyboard. Time for console people to evolve from communicating with kicking and suggesting lmfao. ****ing savages :biggrin:

PPRX

PPRX

what you want from me
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone on console should find a way to make some kind of text chat system just between modders who have same **** or if u can find another way would be pretty cool and add some on screen keyboard. Time for console people to evolve from communicating with kicking and suggesting lmfao. ****ing savages :biggrin:
Lmao! That's Interesting :biggrin:

PPRX

PPRX

what you want from me
Reaction score
Sin$
What I am thinking is to make a custom native using SPRX and make it easy to call OSK from SCO. If we can call the PS3 VSH function from SCO more interesting things will be possible.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A chat system is possible, it would require having the same scripts enabled though, as well as an active loop checking for it. Similar to admin functions that are usable on other users of the same menu for example.

xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
You still have F&D v2 Project?
F&D v2 has bugs in the protection loop, menu is little laggy.
Fix those bugs if possible.
Yea i still have it and i was always planing to fix them, but i somehow alwayd was too lazy as im not sure if that many people even know/use my menu.
So you say i should give it a try again?

U

UGRGURUGRU

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i still have it and i was always planing to fix them, but i somehow alwayd was too lazy as im not sure if that many people even know/use my menu.
So you say i should give it a try again?

Fix those bugs and add some new stuff and people will probably use your menu cuz ik i use your menu lol i still use your other old menu's

SwizzyIsKIng

SwizzyIsKIng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A chat system would be awesome, I would do it with objects lol. Like Token Token said like admin control in admin menus. Idk how stable that would be. Might make something like that and release it in a standalone menu. Doubt people would use it cause the game is dead but it would be for kicks.

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A chat system would be awesome, I would do it with objects lol. Like Token Token said like admin control in admin menus. Idk how stable that would be. Might make something like that and release it in a standalone menu. Doubt people would use it cause the game is dead but it would be for kicks.
Mmm yeah people keep asking why i still mess with mods etc but everything i make is just for my own learning really. It makes it more fun since you're working on a game that you know well. Although i haven't touched mods for awhile since i've been working on a sco decompiler it's been really interesting and challenging.

A

Analysis774

Reaction score
Sin$
You still have F&D v2 Project?
F&D v2 has bugs in the protection loop, menu is little laggy.
Fix those bugs if possible.
Lol what's your discord? Can I buy any available mod menus from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register