What's new

Game Mods [RELEASE] GTA IV - Major Distribution V13.2 [UPDATED: 13/03/2019][XBOX/PS3]

G

GUNNER MODS 85

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
links up

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like it already released that *** with your weaponinfo editor too i want to play with that in singleplayer ...
dunno if i should just keep this as something u can mess around with or make the value changing accurate cuz rockstar thought it would be funny to make 1 = 2 and some other weird *** values...

ElectroDennis

ElectroDennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dunno if i should just keep this as something u can mess around with or make the value changing accurate cuz rockstar thought it would be funny to make 1 = 2 and some other weird *** values...
Lot of code in iv is fooked, I guess they released a beta instead of a stable release then thought “to hell with it, let them regret buying the game.” If it wasn’t for the sheet coding, this game could have literally been the best game even now. Wish they would just recode it, fudge everything else they are working on right now.

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lot of code in iv is fooked, I guess they released a beta instead of a stable release then thought “to hell with it, let them regret buying the game.” If it wasn’t for the sheet coding, this game could have literally been the best game even now. Wish they would just recode it, fudge everything else they are working on right now.
its just them trying to hide the addresses and making the values random af or they are just shared with bunch of other **** that aren't visible in handling file

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
[UPDATED TO MD V13.2]
[SEE FIRST POST FOR DOWNLOAD]

Code:
                                                    /// MD V13.2 Trident Changelog ///

: Added ghost prints to superior network. Included: leave, join, death, niko, killzone, ((Is modder) With
  Sockstress' RGH Plugin (RGH ONLY))

: Minor Stability and Improvement tweaks

: Fixed bug where if a user views a joining player their console crashes

: Improved Animation and strides functions

: [*NEW*] Added a function that checks if the selected network player has SCO Blackscreen Protection

: [*NEW*] Added Boot players out of your car

: [*NEW*] Added Camera thief protection

/// If you want to be a beta tester for future versions DM me on discord Mazarin#4272    ///

ElectroDennis

ElectroDennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[UPDATED TO MD V13.2]

Code:

: Added ghost prints to superior network. Included: leave, join, death, niko, killzone, ((Is modder) With
  Sockstress' RGH Plugin (RGH ONLY))

: Minor Stability and Improvement tweaks

: Fixed bug where if a user views a joining player their console crashes

: Improved Animation and strides functions

: [*NEW*] Added a function that checks if the selected network player has SCO Blackscreen Protection

: [*NEW*] Added Boot players out of your car

: [*NEW*] Added Camera thief protection

/// If you want to be a beta tester for future versions DM me on discord Mazarin#4272    ///
Nice, going to test on ps3. Only big bug was the freeze when viewing list while someone joins. Other then that it's all good man. Cheers mate.

G

gta4pilothgk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi when i try to replace the excisting files wiht the one from the 13.2 download my RGH fataly crashes. I know how to replace files so iam sure i did it right. Any surggestions ? :smile:

G

gta4pilothgk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buffeting's source menu is pretty dope not 100% sure if it has only been made for pc but the source is avaible lmao i also noticed its the only menu without freeze options :biggrin: His dropbox here (Removed by moderator) remove if not allowed to link not sure
Okee nice I wil try It out still what could be the reason i crash when using the MDV 13.2 files ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ElectroDennis

ElectroDennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buffeting's source menu is pretty dope not 100% sure if it has only been made for pc but the source is avaible lmao i also noticed its the only menu without freeze options :biggrin: His dropbox here (Removed by moderator) remove if not allowed to link not sure
He said he planned on releasing it anyway, pretty sure it’s okay but I would have asked first just to be safe. Sucks that he has a lot of test options that just freeze. Wish some of them worked, would be great.

Also for those of you who didn’t know this is the menu that most menus are starting to base off of that aren’t based off MD. Those are the only two sources people base off of it seems like.

Last edited by a moderator:
xH0MiCiDEx

xH0MiCiDEx

Reaction score
Sin$
will this work for the Complete Edition on PS3? also it says the download is private

Cissamannen

Cissamannen

Reaction score
Sin$
[UPDATED TO MD V13.2]

Code:

I have sent request on your mediafire link for BLES version. This seems to be only updated version that works on 1.08.
My mediafire name should be Christian :smile:

RoyaI

RoyaI

Mona Lisa, Lisa Moanin'
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I have not touched my cfw in forever, just updated to the newest dex cfw. I have no idea what to do with the files provided.. I am not even sure what to download since you provided multiple downloads. Ugh, I'm so lost. If someone could help me out that would be nice. Thanks! Token Token

Edit: Can someone pm on here and help me out, please? Thanks.

Last edited:
ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I put the files together for ISOSICKLE to test and did 3 tests and had infinite loading screen

Top Bottom
Login
Register