Game Mods [RELEASE] GTA IV - Major Distribution V13.2 [UPDATED: 13/03/2019][XBOX/PS3]

Knife

Hidden Devils
Staff
Reaction score
Major Distribution V13.2 (Last Updated: 13/03/2019)
(Admin Edition + Super Network Ghost)

I know it has been a while but we're now releasing a minor update to correct some bugs and improve the menu's performance! Make sure you read the changelog to see what's been updated.

I have removed the code that allows SuperAdmins & Devs to control you & your menu. Enjoy.

Updated to V13.2 (Download link updated with a fix for freezing issues)

Code:
/// MD V13.2 Trident Changelog ///

: Added ghost prints to superior network. Included: leave, join, death, niko, killzone, ((Is modder) With Sockstress' RGH Plugin (RGH ONLY))

: Minor Stability and Improvement tweaks

: Fixed bug where if a user views a joining player their console crashes

: Improved Animation and strides functions

: [NEW] Added a function that checks if the selected network player has SCO Blackscreen Protection

: [NEW] Added Boot players out of your car

: [NEW} Added Camera thief protection

/// if you want to be a beta tester for future versions DM me on discord Mazarin#4272    ///
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xqindi
Single Player Enabled Sco's: https://www.sendspace.com/file/muho0d
Extra Menus (Recommended Menus, etc from v11.03): https://www.sendspace.com/file/5wm08x

- XN Terror (Dev)
- IIV NATHAN VII (Dev)
- DevilsDesign (Dev)
- Inquisition (Dev)
- Knife.. (Beta / Bug Finder / Suggestions)
- Prep (Beta / Video Provider)

Last edited:

SquidVard123

Reaction score
Not at home rn so can't download, so can you tell me if it works with the original GTA 4 on Xbox 360 slim?

Edit: if so how do I install it including ghost + admin

Last edited:

Knife

Hidden Devils
Staff
Reaction score
Not at home rn so can't download, so can you tell me if it works with the original GTA 4 on Xbox 360 slim?

Edit: if so how do I install it including ghost + admin
Just replace the files. If you are completely unsure, create a thread in the support section; someone will help you out there as I'm about to get off.

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Reaction score
you leaked the source out to everyone on skype and even before aizle became a developer... and then you leaked it out after you quit, compiling developer compiles for people for free. hypocritical. 

do i see you in the credits, no. so you really dont have a say about who gets superadmin or not.
It's not hypocritical when compiling them developer stops them getting admin'd by people such as aizle. It's called watching out for your friends, although I suppose your time backstab and mess with eachother so much you dunno what friends are.

OL MadHatter

Reaction score
Anyone who pays to have admin on a menu is just sad there more to modding than having power to freeze someone.

supgbro

Banned
Reaction score
It's not hypocritical when compiling them developer stops them getting admin'd by people such as aizle. It's called watching out for your friends, although I suppose your time backstab and mess with eachother so much you dunno what friends are.
aizle created the admin without you or devil's help. and you quit working on the source. you sold the source for aizle and called him the owner of MD( i have screenshots) therefore he can do what he wants

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
aizle created the admin without you or devil's help. and you quit working on the source. you sold the source for aizle and called him the owner of MD( i have screenshots) therefore he can do what he wants
I'll say this to you.
Ask any developer in the community about Aizle and pretty much all of them will tell you he's dumb asf, I'm done here, enjoy getting admin'd by him running this sh*t.

supgbro

Banned
Reaction score
I'll say this to you.
Ask any developer in the community about Aizle and pretty much all of them will tell you he's dumb asf, I'm done here, enjoy getting admin'd by him running this sh*t.
how is he dumb af when he had all of this way before any of the public did. you left the team and if it wasnt for aizle there would be no release. you do know that he was a v11 superadmin who didnt abuse the powers.

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Reaction score
before aizle became a developer.
do i see you in the credits, no. so you really dont have a say about who gets superadmin or not.
"before aizle became a developer." - LMAO. This sentence itself is so funny. He became a developer?
Maybe he became even richer than this kid was before so he could buy more sources then before. But this is far from being a developer.

"do i see you in the credits, no" - i always been in the MD credits as i also have some of my work in it(maybe not much but that doesnt matter). If im not in the credits this time this has to do with the people who released it.

Knife

Hidden Devils
Staff
Reaction score
If buying sources makes you thinking that he(you) is a dev then i dont know how to help you anymore...
Although, purchasing something technically gives you the right to do with it as you please unless an agreement was made stating otherwise.

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Although, purchasing something technically gives you the right to do with it as you please unless an agreement was made stating otherwise.
Either the people that bought MD suffer or Aizle suffers, to me it's an obvious choice.
Modding community > 1 copy paste aizle.

SquidVard123

Reaction score
Major Distribution V13
(Admin Edition + Super Network Ghost)

Well, we have all noticed the recent drama relating to this menu and the devs. Those same devs parted ways with a particular individual and finally decided to release the menu. Thanks for all the hard work guys!

- XN Terror (Dev)
- IIV NATHAN VII (Dev)
- DevilsDesign (Dev)
- Inquisition (Dev)
- Knife.. (Beta / Bug Finder / Suggestions)
- Prep (Beta / Video Provider)
You changed the file upload location. Why? Any difference or just because

Top Bottom