What's new

Tools [RELEASE] GTA 5 Online Outfit Editor

P4wny

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
[Click here to view this link] (VirusTotal)

-fixed a Bug with Outfit Names
Post automatically merged:

hey, my outfits do not show up, it says *empty* I have saved 2 regular outfits and even restarted my game. You mentioned dropdown. What is that can anyone help me? thanks :smile:
please download the latest version

Last edited:
PieButReformed

PieButReformed

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey thank you for the great work! Now i can wear all my favorite outfits and its all to you! thank you I appreciate it alot and keep up the good work
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know the ID for the colored bulletproof helmets? been looking forever and cant seem to find any

Last edited:
E

ehsan mansouri

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know how save this shorts ? its quiet unique, everytime i put it on character it disappears few seconds later
anYPf8g.jpg

the code is : 21 0 leggings

D

Daviid

Reaction score
Sin$
How do i get the duffel bad, like i put the components and they work but when ijoin a new session, the bad disappears? what am i doing wrong?

SaintBro

SaintBro

Reaction score
Sin$
i got a question, how do i check the color of my outfit name and get Rstar verified symbol on it ?

B

BURNTHEGAMEGG

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello i open the editor and open gta but when im in online it just say empty and i have made outfits to overrite and also what is spoofer
regards

wraithsmith

wraithsmith

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry to go off topic but dose anyone know which menu will let me add f1 tires to any car?

WooflezWoofy

WooflezWoofy

Reaction score
Sin$
Please add back hair editing to it, I seriously hate how much this takes away out of the past versions

Lyss Sky

Lyss Sky

Reaction score
Sin$
this tool is so much fun, found a lot of cool components, still gotta find jerseys, camo joggers, and arena bodysuits as well as female gun belt but heres a couple i came across (latest 1.50, older component numbers some might have changes)

change texture value for colors

tron tops 180 tops
radio belt 189 undershirt
joggers 61 legs
tron shoes 58 feet
iaa with badge 95 accessories
open duffles 81 bags
older duffles 40, 44
race gloves 127, 128 gloves
logos 10 decals
old rebreather 36 mask
new rebreathers 166 mask
color armors 22 armor
color bp 59 hats
dunce hat 1 hats

ohmeowmeow

ohmeowmeow

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi is there a torso option? I tried the 260 for top but its only showing half of the chest. How can I get the full skin like the video?

J

jeptheguy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi is there a torso option? I tried the 260 for top but its only showing half of the chest. How can I get the full skin like the video?
i made it work by making sure u have no gloves. and putting a bikini on before switching it to 260

Top Bottom
Login
Register