What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Tools [RELEASE] GTA 5 Online Outfit Editor

W

WayTooManyFam15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I'm trying to get the scuba mask, Which category would this go into?, I see no glasses category so I'm confused. Thanks, if this is outdated, could you please link me to an updated version?, if there is one. Thanks.

Snckrz

Snckrz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting tool! But I am wondering how it works? By editing locally saved cache files?

P4wny

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting tool! But I am wondering how it works? By editing locally saved cache files?
Nope. Its a Memory Editor.
Changes instantly effect what gets saved to the Servers, meaning the changes you do to the selected Outfit instantly overrides your saved Outfit.

Svyu

Svyu

Reaction score
Sin$
How can i change the ''torso''? 'cause i dont see an option, just top and undershirts

btw i loved so much that editor

(its possible to make an makeup editor? to get the halloween's etc)

P4wny

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How can i change the ''torso''? 'cause i dont see an option, just top and undershirts

btw i loved so much that editor

(its possible to make an makeup editor? to get the halloween's etc)
Torso should be one of them.. dont exactly know tho

pupazzz

pupazzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very very good menu... only one problem... I can’t change shortlist actors of the Director Mod :frown:

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I click the drop down menu it all just says *empty*...any idea why?

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok got the outfits list to load now...but only the name of the outfit changes. None of the components will change at all.

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I ended up sorting it out. Definitely have a dozen saved outfits when the tool said empty (turns out I downloaded an old version form the comments not from your OP, my bad! LoL)
Then when stuff wasn't changing I got frustrated and reloaded GTA and the tool. It worked without issue after that.
This is an awesome little tool to have!

killer2000lol

killer2000lol

Reaction score
Sin$
wont let me download the file says theres something wrong with one off the files inside

Top Bottom
Login
Register