• NONE

Votes: 30 25.2%

• Total voters
LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay fair play BUT the thing that makes it NOT! Retail is the modded LED's which still lets me think its faked, So if your going to say its a retail console get a proper retail not a modded one, And make a fresh account to fully prove that everything that has been said is true also when you press the middle button on your xbox controller that brings up the HUD please allow time on each section that you go into to show that it is not an RGH, As the brightness made it hard to show if it did or did not say the reset ****, And you can also run a modded console without a server and go online with it tho it don't last long, As videos of these sorts are very well faked it's not hard to edit videos to make people think its real when it's fake, So either this guy who made it is very smart at this **** which i have no issue believing no problem, But then also he could very smart at editing, And what gets me is how a video that is linked live into the BO1 servers saved there, And would take time to be able to get access into that to get the video to then somehow allow a VIDEO which 99.9% is in MP4 format can then someone alter an accounts stats and give this god mode stuff? And i can see your un-happy with being challenged upon this, If its as true as said why complain? Do the simple stuff and just us the proof we request dont moan about it as it then makes it seem not legit. Thank You Have A Nice Day! (Hopefully the next proof will be a proper retail console)
First of all you can't go online with a modded console unless you're on stealth. His console has LED mods which doesn't let you run unsigned code (XeX Menu, Modding Tools, etc.) His console has an XK3Y in it which is only used to play backup copies of your games and can't be used for modding. When you press eject on a modified console (RGH, JTAG, etc.) you boot into Xell Reloaded (which is like a recovery menu, Linux loader, elf loader, etc.) and you would be able to tell if this console was modded in that way based on that. Now how is it possible to watch a game recording and get infections? Well the creator (Gamer7112) went into a private match with game recording on and sent a bunch of commands through his modified console that will set for all players in that game. For some reason watching the game recording gives you the same result and all the commands sent in that lobby will still be sent if you watch the clip. This exploit only works on the 360 based on how this is done. Why don't you try it yourself or get friends to try it (ones that are on 360 and not Xbox one)

Z

Zaro Tricks862

Reaction score
Sin$
It does the prestige 15 glitch but when I sign out and sign back in it resets me back to the prestige I was before

ghostboy789

ghostboy789

Freedom Team
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all you can't go online with a modded console unless you're on stealth. His console has LED mods which doesn't let you run unsigned code (XeX Menu, Modding Tools, etc.) His console has an XK3Y in it which is only used to play backup copies of your games and can't be used for modding. When you press eject on a modified console (RGH, JTAG, etc.) you boot into Xell Reloaded (which is like a recovery menu, Linux loader, elf loader, etc.) and you would be able to tell if this console was modded in that way based on that. Now how is it possible to watch a game recording and get infections? Well the creator (Gamer7112) went into a private match with game recording on and sent a bunch of commands through his modified console that will set for all players in that game. For some reason watching the game recording gives you the same result and all the commands sent in that lobby will still be sent if you watch the clip. This exploit only works on the 360 based on how this is done. Why don't you try it yourself or get friends to try it (ones that are on 360 and not Xbox one)
If the console has been altered in any way with any sort of Mod done to the console so led's etc etc thats = a MODDED console = a NON Retail console = 50/50 Chance if the video being faked cant you read? Do you know what a mod is to a console? Do you understand what retail means? Lol god sake, Basics is those videos are FAKE till a PROPER retail console is used with no sort of MOD done to it if your BUTTHURT by that tough luck sister, Thats the facts

Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay fair play BUT the thing that makes it NOT! Retail is the modded LED's which still lets me think its faked.
You're telling me you've never seen a retail console with an led mod?
A retail console is defined by the nand. And my nand isnt modified in anyway. Its running the stock RETAIL nand. Just because I swapped out the ring of light or the fan doesn't make it not a retail silly pants
And you can also run a modded console without a server and go online with it tho it don't last long
Thats actually incorrect. If you dont have a server you dont sign into live at all.

Pushing eject to show its not an RGH is proof enough. Not going to waste my time getting another retail and buying gold on a new account just to prove to ONE person that its legit. If you still dont believe it then go try it yourself on a 360 console.
Also heads up if it was fake this thread would of probably been deleted by now

Last edited:
Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
It does the prestige 15 glitch but when I sign out and sign back in it resets me back to the prestige I was before
Once it goes to 15th you need to play a couple matches so that it sticks to the account. Similar to the xp infections that everyone was using

LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the console has been altered in any way with any sort of Mod done to the console so led's etc etc thats = a MODDED console = a NON Retail console = 50/50 Chance if the video being faked cant you read? Do you know what a mod is to a console? Do you understand what retail means? Lol god sake, Basics is those videos are FAKE till a PROPER retail console is used with no sort of MOD done to it if your BUTTHURT by that tough luck sister, Thats the facts
Ugh so by that logic I can replace the Ring Of Light On my console and that makes me able to mod call of duty? Just because we have LED Mods on the console doesn't mean it's an RGH, JTAG, R-JTAG, R-JTOP, XDK, or XNA. Idk what else you want me to do but even if I were to show more proof like me trying to launch XeX Menu or me trying to connect the console to neighborhood you'd still think it's faked in some way.

X

XThatKidLitXII

Reaction score
Sin$
U don't have to sign out and then back in u just have to watch and it will stick if u play a couple of matches

LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know that people will most likely scam with this.
If they had god mode classes from a recovery they can scam by saying they will give god classes for money. If they have the infection they can actually sell god mode classes because they have a way of doing it. Still bad but not as bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register