What's new

[RELEASE] Forza 4 - Project Underground (iso/jtag mods)

• Thread starter D3FEKT
  • Start date
  • Views 178,350
xXx foRce xXx

xXx foRce xXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say GTI16VSC you have to look in the 1st post at the 1st page of this Thread

G

GTI16VSC

Reaction score
Sin$
1 thing on forza that i never liked is that it's impossible to place decals on your windows... That would be my request :biggrin:

If someone could check if its possible to mod the game so that you can place decals all over your car, including the windows.

BTW, another thing i modded. The steering angle! Set it to 80 and now drifting becomes so much cooler / easier. You can make some serious angle!

C

Chriiisss

Reaction score
Sin$
So I currently have a white old school 360, i downloaded project underground, modio, god2iso and iso2god just for good measure; Is there anyway i can run this 100% off of USB? I would prefer not to Jtag or anything. I'm really only going to be using the camber/ stance mods to be honest. Just would like to know how or if i can run this without flashing or anything. can i run it purely off USB? or purely off a burn of some sort. If someone could just point me in the direction it would be greatly appreciated. Im 100% new to this lol.
oh and i dont care about using forza 4 online, but i do use my xbox online for bf4 etc.

Last edited:
V

VI DAVIES IV

Reaction score
Sin$
29442521.png

Project Underground
Exclusively to se7ensins

V1.5

--------------Features------------

Neons
time of day
weather
wheelie cars
No bonnet's
Backfire
Backfire Color's
Fast cars
track temp is x1000
drivable Homespace
All unicorns buyable
all cars 1 CR
Tire Grip x10 (drag tire)
Much more Smoke
Colored smoke
Backfire timer removed (For way more backfires)
Sparks instead of smoke
No damage in any race
Ridiculous fast drag cars
Drift XP scale is 20x
Engine swaps
All badges and titles unlocked
CR from Races x1000
Track Spawning (infineon long - burnout area)
All Cars slammed
All Cars rewarded from races sell for 999999999
Fast driver level up
Fast Affinity level up
Longer Lasting Smoke
Pit Zones speed limit increased
A lot more CR from leveling
All parts free
Camber 20 degree's both ways
Toe 20 degree's both ways
Final Drive min 0.01 / max 20.1
Gear Ratio's min 0.01 / max 20.1
All engines weigh 1kg
More CR from event bonus
Caster max 20
All manufacturer rim's purchasable
Drivers in each event increased to 15
Event's restriction is X999 (any class can race)
Turbo and super charger's are much louder
Horizon pre-order challenger unlocked
+few more i probably forgot (?)

--------------Installation------------

-Read the Usage files to install the files-

(also please look at the README file. It contains all wheelie car names and useful info)

--------------Videos------------

--------------Download------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?8q75bxvy7v2b5e3

Notes:
-Suggest different Mods and we will add them in later versions
-Go on xbox live with these at your own risk
-If you are going to edit our mods and post them in another release,
Do please give us credit ;D
-Will be updating with newer versions
-Not tested online. Not our fault if you get banned
-some features are still being worked on

CREDITS
-D3FEKT
-Chr0m3 x MoDz (Xxchr0m3kingxX)

Big up's to TXR frosty
Thanks to all the testers

Some guy that goes under the name "tntxlobbiezmodz495" tried to claim our mod's.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tntxlobbiezmodz495 Do us a favor and spam the hell out of him thanks :biggrin: He did a very bad job at covering up who it was created by. He left our readme file =.=

Virus scan :: https://www.virustotal.com/file/559...59c9c2a092b002c8fc5eea2e/analysis/1335157521/

If need to get in contact with me, my aim is
xbox360evolution

(and to the people who say this ruins forza...)
┌∩┐(►_◄)┌∩┐

Hi, i cant find a download anywhere for the forza iso file or the db files, if anyone could help that would be great, thanks.

W

wwJDMxBART

Reaction score
Sin$
well i did all, but nothing works???? it will launch forza but not the modsHEEELPPP

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
well i did all, but nothing works???? it will launch forza but not the modsHEEELPPP
The mods depend on what you replaced, you need to have used xbox image browser and replaced the files accordingly. Replace engine tunes and youll get a good tuning scheme to mess with. Look further into the game and youll see, the enhancements come out when you look deeper into the game

W

wwJDMxBART

Reaction score
Sin$
its fine bro, i did it with no program i replaced them putted them in fm4 and i launched via disc because other games wont launch via default.xex but i needed to launc default :smile:

titogunz

titogunz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To all our good followers and friends (even leechers)

V1.0 is coming soon.. fixing few errors and added few more mods..

-D3FEKT
Hey man. Been using your discs for a while. Great Work!! Just wondering how to apply the rollcage grip mod...Thanks

X

x559xpunisher

Reaction score
Sin$
29442521.png

Project Underground
Exclusively to se7ensins

V1.5

--------------Features------------

Neons
time of day
weather
wheelie cars
No bonnet's
Backfire
Backfire Color's
Fast cars
track temp is x1000
drivable Homespace
All unicorns buyable
all cars 1 CR
Tire Grip x10 (drag tire)
Much more Smoke
Colored smoke
Backfire timer removed (For way more backfires)
Sparks instead of smoke
No damage in any race
Ridiculous fast drag cars
Drift XP scale is 20x
Engine swaps
All badges and titles unlocked
CR from Races x1000
Track Spawning (infineon long - burnout area)
All Cars slammed
All Cars rewarded from races sell for 999999999
Fast driver level up
Fast Affinity level up
Longer Lasting Smoke
Pit Zones speed limit increased
A lot more CR from leveling
All parts free
Camber 20 degree's both ways
Toe 20 degree's both ways
Final Drive min 0.01 / max 20.1
Gear Ratio's min 0.01 / max 20.1
All engines weigh 1kg
More CR from event bonus
Caster max 20
All manufacturer rim's purchasable
Drivers in each event increased to 15
Event's restriction is X999 (any class can race)
Turbo and super charger's are much louder
Horizon pre-order challenger unlocked
+few more i probably forgot (?)

--------------Installation------------

-Read the Usage files to install the files-

(also please look at the README file. It contains all wheelie car names and useful info)

--------------Videos------------

--------------Download------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?8q75bxvy7v2b5e3

Notes:
-Suggest different Mods and we will add them in later versions
-Go on xbox live with these at your own risk
-If you are going to edit our mods and post them in another release,
Do please give us credit ;D
-Will be updating with newer versions
-Not tested online. Not our fault if you get banned
-some features are still being worked on

CREDITS
-D3FEKT
-Chr0m3 x MoDz (Xxchr0m3kingxX)

Big up's to TXR frosty
Thanks to all the testers

Some guy that goes under the name "tntxlobbiezmodz495" tried to claim our mod's.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tntxlobbiezmodz495 Do us a favor and spam the hell out of him thanks :biggrin: He did a very bad job at covering up who it was created by. He left our readme file =.=

Virus scan :: https://www.virustotal.com/file/559...59c9c2a092b002c8fc5eea2e/analysis/1335157521/

If need to get in contact with me, my aim is
xbox360evolution

(and to the people who say this ruins forza...)
┌∩┐(►_◄)┌∩┐

hey having an issue I replace the files and when I go to run through abgx360 it crashes and when I only do db and smoke it will patch but the game crashes on the console pls help

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hey having an issue I replace the files and when I go to run through abgx360 it crashes and when I only do db and smoke it will patch but the game crashes on the console pls help
Are you sure you are burning using imgburn and using verbatims for the least burn problems???

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Friend has been having an issue with it freezing in online lobbies, any reason why it does this? I would only assume something was patched but wondering if anyone else has had this problem, would really like to track this down as to why, I am proficient in both iso and rgh, my test rig has xkey.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you are burning using imgburn and using verbatims for the least burn problems???
He's Testing To See If It Patches In ABGX360 And It Crashes Same For Me. We Both Arn't Burning Yet. I'm Guessing He Isn't

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
He's Testing To See If It Patches In ABGX360 And It Crashes Same For Me. We Both Arn't Burning Yet. I'm Guessing He Isn't
ABGX hates this kind of mod, we all know modding isos could potentially flick the "YOURE HACKING!!!!1111" trigger m$ has.
Basically as you know ABGX was designed to see if isos were the flawless original, it reports files are modified. and in the case with these mods the scanner crashes because the files are that modified it can't cope.
Don't stress though, if your iso went through abgx fine and all you did was replace the files you should be fine...

As to online? The ISO mods in this mod are different in the way the game loads the car data, This causes the original game to flip out Because it does not have the files to handle what your mods are reporting, and so it crashes for everyone who doesn't have the same mods as you and so it looks like you keep finding blank lobbies.

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you running it through abgx before or after the mods are installed? I suggest patching before installing any kind of mods to make sure its clean and pristine.

Does abgx connect to the servers to download the appropriate files as it scans? This is sometimes over looked especially when they changed servers and it didnt automatically route, this must be done manually now.

Curious to see a screenshot of your abgx window after its completed.

My issue is some freeze and some dont so im trying to find a better understanding or someone more knowledgable about forza to chime in for some guidance.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you running it through abgx before or after the mods are installed? I suggest patching before installing any kind of mods to make sure its clean and pristine.

Does abgx connect to the servers to download the appropriate files as it scans? This is sometimes over looked especially when they changed servers and it didnt automatically route, this must be done manually now.

Curious to see a screenshot of your abgx window after its completed.

My issue is some freeze and some dont so im trying to find a better understanding or someone more knowledgable about forza to chime in for some guidance.

I'm running it through it before adding mods. It crashes when I add them and it stealth patches successfully in abg when not modded
I had to add the .DMI and .SS files when patching it. If it runs perfectly fine in abgx and patches without mods would it work perfectly fine when burned to an ISO with mods or when moved onto an XK3Y,RGH,Jtag ect.

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm running it through it before adding mods. It crashes when I add them and it stealth patches successfully in abg when not modded
I had to add the .DMI and .SS files when patching it. If it runs perfectly fine in abgx and patches without mods would it work perfectly fine when burned to an ISO with mods or when moved onto an XK3Y,RGH,Jtag ect.

I've noticed while adding DLC rims it tends to corrupt the ISO from running on xkey or ISO discs, this is really the only instance or will freeze while navigating the garage.

I'm assuming the "clean" ISO file plays fine without mods. Sometimes it simply the hardware, meaning an older pc that isn't very quick at crunching all those numbers quickly; dont know your setup at all so I cant say but will say that when I first started to RGH I was using a good PC but was outdated and would dump the nand but would not write a damn thing, switched to my $3k rig just to test and it works perfectly fine.

Should work fine on xkey, rgh/jtag but I've had setting issues in imgburn that has prevented it from even being recognized by the flashed xbox, simply tweaking my settings I had found good settings on Verbs 003's, when I said manually I meant the ini file to automatically check your files as the dmi and ss may not be enough; jsut trying to be thorough. http://abgx360.xecuter.com/ <--This. Towards the top.

X

x559xpunisher

Reaction score
Sin$
Glad to finally get this baby released :wink: enjoy guys.

hey guys love your mods awesome have had an awesome time playing around with this since retired military and don't have much else to do lol was wondering is this the newest mods for forza 4 I keep hearing contradicting stories I believe I am running this mod it v3 if you have any thing newer I would love to check it out I have been burning different discs trying to find newest ones but I don't know thanks hope to hear from you soon

Top Bottom
Login
Register