What's new

[RELEASE] Forza 4 - Project Underground (iso/jtag mods)

• Thread starter D3FEKT
  • Start date
  • Views 178,384
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
good to know... hope to try it out tonight.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that and was getting access denied. DOH, forgot to run as an administrator... i got it to work... thanks...

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm back to square one... arrghh! wrong region for my console so have to get another ISO....

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
k, all set, swapped the DB files.. did my first race and got hella stuff and hella cars.... Awesome mods. Now i want to mod up my muscle cars and do wheelies.... is that doable with the just the DB files or do i need to swap others?

x S132T0NE x

x S132T0NE x

Flat Gallop!
Reaction score
Sin$
k, all set, swapped the DB files.. did my first race and got hella stuff and hella cars.... Awesome mods. Now i want to mod up my muscle cars and do wheelies.... is that doable with the just the DB files or do i need to swap others?
Just read the txt file you got with ur download.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yup, i noticed in each folder there is a read me. will search them. Love the cars and i have not even loaded CD2 yet :tongue:

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok get back to me when you have downloaded that

i'm rocking and have modded a few cars.. love my Wheelie cars. Question, how to install Disc2 (import the ISO), and if i got DLC's are they easy to install import or only mainly for jtag'd consoles?

J

Juanker69

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys sorry im new to se7ensins and im getting my xbox JTAGed. I was curious if all of these run online?

Or if possible could someone make some A600 cars for me? I only play tag online so some cars like the Lexus LFA which is S class down to A class would be amazing.

Last edited:
G

GTI16VSC

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

Maybe a noob question, but i just got a xbox360 with a slim proto and dual nand (demon). Is the only way to mod it by burning it on a disk? Of can i do this with a HDD?

Last edited:
G

GTI16VSC

Reaction score
Sin$
Found it! It's also possible in a simple way (without burning discs)

Just extract Forza onto your HDD (with freestyle dash). Then with filezilla you can transfer the files wireless to your xbox and it works like a dream!

Is there a tutorial out there somewhere how to mod the files further? I would like to mod the wheel width, and also the offset.

Top Bottom
Login
Register