What's new

Discussion [Release] fbrbUnpack (Mod any Battlefield game)

• Thread starter SotG Caboose
  • Start date
  • Views 12,311
S

SSG anders

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, I just hope we can find or that someone can make a prog to open these damn *.res files!!!!!!! Ther're sooo many hackers out there that can breach into any system, but theres noone out there that can make a program to open *.res files. Probably a very hard thing to do.

R

RLLYINEEDAACC

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, I just hope we can find or that someone can make a prog to open these damn *.res files!!!!!!! Ther're sooo many hackers out there that can breach into any system, but theres noone out there that can make a program to open *.res files. Probably a very hard thing to do.
<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< Delte the first 72 Characters, till you get to hex digit 42. You must use a hex editor.

G

Geinrendour

Reaction score
Sin$
Guy, follow the situation:

I'm working with the file overlay-00.fbrb I can extract the files and I can compact normally.
However with the news file the game dosen't open anymore. =/

I'm doing the right way, somebody have ideia about what can be my problem?

Thanks! ^^

R

RLLYINEEDAACC

Reaction score
Sin$
Guy, follow the situation:

I'm working with the file overlay-00.fbrb I can extract the files and I can compact normally.
However with the news file the game dosen't open anymore. =/

I'm doing the right way, somebody have ideia about what can be my problem?

Thanks! ^^
:biggrin: RE-INSTALL :biggrin:

When u extracted you probally screwed up the files :tongue:

Yeah hope this helps :thumbup:

S

SSG anders

Reaction score
Sin$
<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< Delte the first 72 Characters, till you get to hex digit 42. You must use a hex editor.
Ok, thx, but how do you mean exactly? Just select everything before the hex digit: 42 and press "del"? What happens after that? I tried that but nothing did happen...

R

RLLYINEEDAACC

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, thx, but how do you mean exactly? Just select everything before the hex digit: 42 and press "del"? What happens after that? I tried that but nothing did happen...
Well it only works for the .bik files, I don't know for sounds. The .bik files are in Output/Movies

WE NEED A .RES CONVERTER! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this meant for jtags or retail 360s?

R

RLLYINEEDAACC

Reaction score
Sin$
SOMEONE MAKE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: I MEAN YOU JUST NEED TO LEARN FILE FORMATS!

iMo

iMo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is awesome. And its just a seed.

Perhaps we _WILL_ see a Battlefield section added to Se7ensins after all!
Thank you for this.

Sincerely,
R4SKN

A

Agret

Reaction score
Sin$
Because I would like to download the program, but the attachment has been lost in some form of forum change I imagine.

If anyone from the thread has it can they please re-upload it? I'm also interested in the source code which was released in a different thread but the attachment is also missing for that.

Thanks

I

icarofeliz

Reaction score
Sin$
WHERE I DOWNLOAD TOUR SCRIPT CABOOSE? im trying to pack the file but it dosent work with luigi script

Top Bottom
Login
Register