What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Tools | [RELEASE] Fan Speed Changer for JTAG/RGH/R-JTAG/DevKit |

• Thread starter Chronium
  • Start date
  • Views 8,822

Do you like my Release?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No.

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Chronium

Chronium

Ɓє уσυяѕєƖf; єνєяуσηє єƖѕє ιѕ αƖяєαɗу тαкєη
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Sinners, I have a cool Fan Speed Changer for you guys! I Hope you enjoy this cool release!

1.) Move the Files out of the .rar and put them on your Desktop.
2.) Move the folder to a USB flash drive/External HardDrive or FTP (Xbox 360 Neighborhood) it on to your Modded Console. Be sure you put it on your HDD.
3.) Once you moved the Fan Speed folder to your Console open up the folder and choose your fan speed, I prefer 80. You should use a Fan speed so your HDD is safe and your console won't over heat.
4.) Once you have clicked the .xex fan speed of your choice, reboot your console. And your done. :smile:
I Hope you guys enjoy this! Be sure to leave a vouch! Peace out!

Last edited:
Chronium

Chronium

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have any questions or any suggestions on future releases please PM me via Conversation.

Chronium

Chronium

Reaction score
Sin$
Bump. I added a proof video. Please comment below if it works for you! :smile:

Chronium

Chronium

Reaction score
Sin$
Try a rol changer :tongue:
I've seen a few people make some but they never released it or they abandoned it... I will start to work on one. :smile:

SnoWRain

SnoWRain

Professional
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen a few people make some but they never released it or they abandoned it... I will start to work on one. :smile:
if you make it im first in line man :tongue: i wanna see one in action or better yet have it myself :tongue:

Chronium

Chronium

Reaction score
Sin$
if you make it im first in line man :tongue: i wanna see one in action or better yet have it myself :tongue:
You can count on me... I will work on this project especially for you since you brought up the idea. :biggrin:

XeChris

XeChris

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
how is this a release exactly? fan speed changers have been around since xbreboot was created.

Chronium

Chronium

Reaction score
Sin$
how is this a release exactly? fan speed changers have been around since xbreboot was created.
It's a release because it is not an item you have to use in FSD, you can use it on startup w/o you can use it without using FSD. :tongue:

XeChris

XeChris

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Chronium

Chronium

Reaction score
Sin$
XeChris

XeChris

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You may not need it; this is simply a way to make it work faster. I don't want to start any flame wars because I'll just end it. I get your point.
no flame war intended, just pointing something out. Either way it's still a useful tool haha

Chronium

Chronium

Reaction score
Sin$
no flame war intended, just pointing something out. Either way it's still a useful tool haha
Thanks, glad you can post your feedback whether it's positive or negative. :smile:

Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$
You can count on me... I will work on this project especially for you since you brought up the idea. :biggrin:
Pfff you didn't make this... And I know for a fact you couldn't make a ROL changer.

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Sinners, I have a cool Fan Speed Changer for you guys! I Hope you enjoy this cool release!

1.) Move the Files out of the .rar and put them on your Desktop.
2.) Move the folder to a USB flash drive/External HardDrive or FTP (Xbox 360 Neighborhood) it on to your Modded Console. Be sure you put it on your HDD.
3.) Once you moved the Fan Speed folder to your Console open up the folder and choose your fan speed, I prefer 80. You should use a Fan speed so your HDD is safe and your console won't over heat.
4.) Once you have clicked the .xex fan speed of your choice, reboot your console. And your done. :smile:
I Hope you guys enjoy this! Be sure to leave a vouch! Peace out!

At least give credit where its due to the actual creator of this.

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work.
But Dashlaunch can do this, and it sticks so you don't have to redo it all the time (I guess if you set your XEX as a plugin you wouldnt have to redo it). It's also instant so fans are at the desired speed right on boot.

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this safe for XDK?

Top Bottom
Login
Register