• Views 913
D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a little tool I made for Doom 3 BFG edition. I'm in the process of making a multi game tool for a bunch of xbla and miscellaneous titles but decided to drop this here mainly to see if people would be interested in any offline games. I've made a request thread on TTG for games to add to my main project and if people would like it I'll release it here as well. This specific tool only really uses setmemory so no need for jrpc2 or xrpc.​

6j2zDB4.png

*The white boarder is just the screenshot

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to say great work, but it’s only useful if it works in MP, considering you can just add binds in the cfg files for all of this and more. I ISO modded doom 3 BFG edition a few years back and it has all of this via binds and more.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to say great work, but it’s only useful if it works in MP, considering you can just add binds in the cfg files for all of this and more. I ISO modded doom 3 BFG edition a few years back and it has all of this via binds and more.
Thanks for the input. I'm aware it can be cfg modded but someone had asked me for it on TTG a while back, I just put it here for kicks. Also half the kids with rgh's today don't know what cfg is or how to go about making the binds.

Edit*: I was still about half asleep when I wrote the first part. The main reason for releasing this here was to get feedback more on the UI design. I'm currently building a multi game tool (which I'll admit will probably be useless to most people, it's all offline and miscellaneous/xbla games). Basically it's just an educational project I've been working on as I learn, I've been going through my entire game library and finding the basic stuff. I'm trying to do things differently with this tool, the design is a big part of that. Most rte tools people use winforms and a lot of people use pre made themes like metro and dotnetbar. I got tired of dotnetbar and decided to take a different route.

I pulled this from that project just as an example to see if people would be interested in the full version. I'm adding new games to it regularly but like I said it may not be of any use to most people. It's a community project and I let people make requests, but I'm pretty sure I put all this in the op. Some examples of the games I have so far would be like, rainbow six Vegas 2, ghost recon future Soldier, watchdogs, borderlands 2, CS:GO, Bully....I think it's got 12 right now. I'm kind of old school in the sense I play a lot of offline games and older games. At the end of the day I'm making this tool for myself, as a learning experience. If I can make a few people happy in the process that's cool but I'd still make it anyway. I don't mind the criticism at all, I just wanted to give a clear explanation as to why I'm doing even though it seems useless.

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the input. I'm aware it can be cfg modded but someone had asked me for it on TTG a while back, I just put it here for kicks. Also half the kids with rgh's today don't know what cfg is or how to go about making the binds.

Edit*: I was still about half asleep when I wrote the first part. The main reason for releasing this here was to get feedback more on the UI design. I'm currently building a multi game tool (which I'll admit will probably be useless to most people, it's all offline and miscellaneous/xbla games). Basically it's just an educational project I've been working on as I learn, I've been going through my entire game library and finding the basic stuff. I'm trying to do things differently with this tool, the design is a big part of that. Most rte tools people use winforms and a lot of people use pre made themes like metro and dotnetbar. I got tired of dotnetbar and decided to take a different route.

I pulled this from that project just as an example to see if people would be interested in the full version. I'm adding new games to it regularly but like I said it may not be of any use to most people. It's a community project and I let people make requests, but I'm pretty sure I put all this in the op. Some examples of the games I have so far would be like, rainbow six Vegas 2, ghost recon future Soldier, watchdogs, borderlands 2, CS:GO, Bully....I think it's got 12 right now. I'm kind of old school in the sense I play a lot of offline games and older games. At the end of the day I'm making this tool for myself, as a learning experience. If I can make a few people happy in the process that's cool but I'd still make it anyway. I don't mind the criticism at all, I just wanted to give a clear explanation as to why I'm doing even though it seems useless.
Well in any case it looks good to me, I also play offline mostly so it would come in handy regardless.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register