What's new

Discussion [RELEASE] .DLL Tu7 XP Online with Team Death Match XP , icon Teams Big Infect...

I

iMCSx

Developer C/C#
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello.

i see you my last edit of the dll.

i work today and now he is ready .

Proof video :

i'm the first who have working on the DLL : Team Death Match XP Kill ( and FFA Kill xp ) , icon allies and axies . UAV , Fast reload and more ..

- TDM & FFA XP Kill and Suicide ( 2516000 exp )
- Icon Team with 10Th Spinning Skull & Nuke emblem
- Speed Scale
- Back Speed
- Wallhack
- UAV
- Super Javelin
- Super Relod
- Super Dammage
- Promod
- Chrome Visions
- Good Care Packages ( Helicopter_minigun & Ac130 )
- NukeTimer 1280 Minutes
- 999 Minute TDM
- 99 Minute FFA
- All scorelimit removed .
Extract all files and inject in your mw2 folder JTAG .
Run Default_mp.xex and go System link and join with your RETAIL
Press DPAD UP on your JTAG now you can go choice FFA or TDM for Xp lobby :wink:

Credit : iHc James & CraigChrist8239 .

PS : if a moderator can DEPLACE my topic in MW2 Modding ? i removed the XEX File in the .rar Thanks .

DOWNLOAD (Without XEX)

MaZaRaTiMoDz

MaZaRaTiMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow.. thats hard working!!

waiting for the v.3 :smile:

great work .. keep up..

Epiic Prodiigy

Epiic Prodiigy

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job. Glad to see you are helping out the community.

Savage Zombie

Savage Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i were to pay you would you give me this early ?

Why would you pay when its mad easy to add all that yourself? Here just use one of the ones i made a few days ago for free and learn something atleast by adding it yourself Lol.
I mean thanks to james and criag they made it mad easy to follow they're tuts!
Add this to criags dll!
Its not the o.p stuff. But its not hard to add what he has in his video! Come on man!!:smile:

Code:
deserteaglegold_mp..defaultweapon_mp....riotshield_mp...m79_mp..fal_mp..m1014_grip_silencer_mp..pp2000_akimbo_fmj_mp....Enjoy your ^3new ^7guns.Noclip: ^2on....Noclip: ^1off...UFO mode: ^2on..UFO mode: ^1off.s r_fullbright "1".s loc_warningsUi "0"....s loc_warnings "0"..s scr_game_suicidepointloss "1"..............s scr_sd_score_suicide "2516000"...........s scr_sd_score_kill "2516000".............s scr_dom_score_suicide "2516000"..........s scr_dom_score_kill "2516000".............s scr_dd_score_suicide "2516000".........s scr_dd_score_kill "2516000"...........s scr_war_score_suicide "2516000"..........s scr_war_score_kill "251600"...s ui_gametype "dm"..s g_gametype "dm"...s party_gametype "dm"...s gametype ""...mapname.VA_FORWARD..s activeaction "onlinegame 1;xblive_privatematch 0;scr_dm_timelimit 0.1;g_knockback 99999;seta activeaction \"g_knockback 99999;scr_war_timelimit 0;scr_dm_timelimit 0;g_compassshowenemies 1;r_znear 45;scr_dm_scorelimit 0;g_TeamIcon_Axis cardicon_weed;g_TeamIcon_Allies cardicon_prestige10_02;g_teamname_allies ^2NIGGERS ;g_teamname_axis ^6WETBACKS;compasssize 1.5;perk_weapratemultiplier 0.001;perk_weapreloadmultiplier 0.0001;scr_nuketimer 1337;player_meleeRange 999;player_meleeChargeScale 999;scr_airdrop_ac130 999\""

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i click on this soo many times just to see a download link posted :confused: cant wait any longer!!!!!!!!!o_O

I

iMCSx

Developer C/C#
Reaction score
Sin$
V3 Release . Please , if a moderator can change the title into RELEASE ?

Thanks .. ( My last topic for V3 Release is Deleted for anyone reason ... )

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Moved back to MW2 modding as OP has removed XEX.

Top Bottom
Login
Register