What's new

[RELEASE] Distortion v1.2 - RTM Tool (Walking AC130, Force Host + Much More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Here it is after 2 weeks of working on this beauty it is finally being released sorry about the wait but trust me it will be worth it when you see what this tool has.

This tool has one bug as far as I aware which is the "Speed" which works when it wants to. Everything else works and is stable. The give weapon part will always give you the selected weapon with FMJ except the Gold Desert Eagle and Default Weapon.

Everything you need to know on how to fix any problems or errors is in the note pad in the win rar. So enjoy this release as this will be the last time I will work on Mw2.

For force host to work you need your nat type to be open. Also read the must read.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!PF4lnIyK!lHnwEUN9CrIubVsAnx1roDmDN-O0IZmnZUn9OcxOQAU

Virus Scan: Click Here

Thank you for all your support and feedback from epsilon mega v1
peace out till the next release :wink:

Last edited:
P

Primal Instinctsv2

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tool! Just downloaded it now, gonna give it a try.

Im Leroy

Im Leroy

I'm just Testing Stuff.
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks really good thank you for this.

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
AC130 doesn't work for me :frown:
Make sure you don't open the tool until the game is open also give the tool around 10 seconds once you have loaded the map as the give weapons and walking ac130 run of the map names to make sure the right weapon is given for the weaponID. Also sometimes it dose bug out but there is nothing I can do about that so kill urself and then re try it again.

MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you don't open the tool until the game is open also give the tool around 10 seconds once you have loaded the map as the give weapons and walking ac130 run of the map names to make sure the right weapon is given for the weaponID. Also sometimes it dose bug out but there is nothing I can do about that so kill urself and then re try it again.
Ahhh ok.

BennyDawgTheOG

BennyDawgTheOG

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I installed yesterday and everything worked perfectly, I hosted an online lobby and everyone had a lot of fun. Today everything works except the dvars, I can mess with their speed, but the jump height and run speed will not change in game, and I know it's not because I wasn't host because I tried in a private match and it still did nothing, any help would be much appreciated, and like I said, everything else works beautifully

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I installed yesterday and everything worked perfectly, I hosted an online lobby and everyone had a lot of fun. Today everything works except the dvars, I can mess with their speed, but the jump height and run speed will not change in game, and I know it's not because I wasn't host because I tried in a private match and it still did nothing, any help would be much appreciated, and like I said, everything else works beautifully
Make sure you are host and also make sure when you change the dvars you do it with the + or - instead of dragging it as that causes issues sometimes. Speed is buggy sometimes anyways. Also make sure you open the game before you open the tool.

Glad you are enjoying the tool.

D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Force host doesn't work, atleast for me. How do you use it?

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Force host doesn't work, atleast for me. How do you use it?
For force host to work you need your nat type to be open. Also read the must read.

Make sure you have the game open before opening the program to.

Last edited:
JasmileBro

JasmileBro

Im the JSM Boss!!!! It's All About That money!
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i download the file on my mac there was notting in there. help?

JasmileBro

JasmileBro

Im the JSM Boss!!!! It's All About That money!
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you :smile:

I have no clue for a mac as the run differnt file types sorry to YouTube and see if there is anything on the internet.
is there any way that u can host me lobby because i want to level 70?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register