Status
Not open for further replies.
gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
So sometime soon hopefully Monday il go pay some more of my xbox 1 off, Im also wanting to pre order 2 or 3 launch titles.

So far I have a Xkey so I wont be getting any title that is a cross over, COD: Ghost and Watch Dogs.

Was looking into Ryse but after seeing gameplay it doesnt look that good what does everyone think of that?
Always was a fan of forza so il bet getting that for sure.

So 2 games are up in the air on what to get what do you guys recommend I haven't followed the xbox one news, and gameplay footage would be good

Arrched

MrRPGs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dead Rising 3. It's 100% open world now with 0 that is right 0 LOAD TIME!!!

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dyeing Light

That game is not a launch title.

To the OP, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and Battlefield 4. Yes, I know Battlefield 4 will be available on the 360 as well but it's going to be completely better in every aspect on the Next-Gen console's. It has nearly triple the players playing at a time and looks substantially better, which is important for FPS games.

The Jolly Roger

The Jolly Roger

uıןןoɔ
Reaction score
Sin$
That game is not a launch title.

To the OP, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and Battlefield 4. Yes, I know Battlefield 4 will be available on the 360 as well but it's going to be completely better in every aspect on the Next-Gen console's. It has nearly triple the players playing at a time and looks substantially better, which is important for FPS games.

my bad

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Dead Rising 3 and Quantum Break when it comes out.

The Jolly Roger

The Jolly Roger

uıןןoɔ
Reaction score
Sin$
it reminds me of dead island so much. with just new escape from grasp mechanics an a new jump drop kick, an jumping over heads. is it made by the same people?
No dead islands made by Techland dying lights made by Warner Home Video Games.

Last edited:
SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
So sometime soon hopefully Monday il go pay some more of my xbox 1 off, Im also wanting to pre order 2 or 3 launch titles.

So far I have a Xkey so I wont be getting any title that is a cross over, COD: Ghost and Watch Dogs.

Was looking into Ryse but after seeing gameplay it doesnt look that good what does everyone think of that?
Always was a fan of forza so il bet getting that for sure.

So 2 games are up in the air on what to get what do you guys recommend I haven't followed the xbox one news, and gameplay footage would be good

You should probably consider snatching DR3. If you have friends to play that with, might be worth the purchase. DR2 wasn't too good in my opinion, but it looks like they up'd the ante with DR3. The zombies were just too dumb in DR2. The game was far too easy.

I don't remember if BF4 was a launch title, but regardless consider getting it for next gen. Main reason being is that lobby sizes are double (or a little bit more than that) than current gen consoles. Graphics would be toned up and the like as well.

Download the next COD on your Xkey. Probably won't be any significant differences between the two versions.

If you like Minecraft, get the X1 edition. Speculation has it that it will have mod support.

Ryse looks like crap. Don't buy it.

Forza 4 looks pretty neat.

Moddazoid

Moddazoid

Never Accept Failure
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
At the moment I currently have Forza 5: LE, Fifa 14, CoD: Ghosts, Dead Rising 3 and AC IV pre-ordered and I am getting Battlefield 4 with my Xbox. Honestly, any of those would be a great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register