Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other than that it looks great! More recovery options would be great :smile:

P

Paradox

· We The North ·
Reaction score
Just a suggestion but i would change the font you used. Other then that looking good.

A

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
The fonts kind of hard to read on it but otherwise it's good.

H

High School

idek
Reaction score
Updated Download link, every thing works for this tool but the Client List, and Client God Mode, redbox, uav,
Send Name does it work but it only works for your self and you must be in the game, if anyone can help me with the Client List I could put you in the credits, pm if you can help.

S

★★♫★★
Reaction score
wow tyler its griffen
Hey tyler, its griffen, lol! Why dont you go play some more s&d ***! And reason im being mean, is because you tried to steal my pc info!

A

ALLENLORDOPS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do you get the xp to stick for others and not lag you out of the game as soon as you get a kill?

S

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
how do you get the xp to stick for others and not lag you out of the game as soon as you get a kill?
Its probably depending on how high the xp is set. If you set the xp to an absurd amount then your more than likely to get people kicked out of the game.

A

ALLENLORDOPS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its probably depending on how high the xp is set. If you set the xp to an absurd amount then your more than likely to get people kicked out of the game.
Yeah but even if it's low enough it still doesnt stick.

Top Bottom