Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man keep up the good work bonze.

Thanks. We should have and Up-date next week.
-Car colors
-ped.fx
-New Peds
-Better In-Game Txt.

*Also We Still Need Somebody With A Cap. Card To Make a Better Video*

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just wondering, do these include ANY freeze modifications? Please quote my post if you reply. Thanks :smile:

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just wondering, do these include ANY freeze modifications? Please quote my post if you reply. Thanks :smile:
No There was a Freeze car left in, but we removed Immediately. To prevent Flaming and Noobs Freezing games. there is the Molotov, of course

N

Nathan Corry

Reaction score
Sin$
Wish someone would have do this for the original.

N

Nathan Corry

Reaction score
Sin$

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$

You'r not the first person to request a custom set of mods for the original GTA IV.
I'll look into the possibilities. If I find that it will be worth it, I'll get with
NASDAQ and hesterm44 and we will crank something cool out.

N

Nathan Corry

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds cool man, I like that you are repling to my post and request.. If its no worth doing dont bother. but i tried doing it and when i tried to load the game the xbox froze haha.. god only knows why. But i just want everything in it. Because 1.0 1.1 have differences.. I posted on another thread about this, That 1.0 has drift sultan rs then 1.1 has fly cars but sultan rs flys (N) I disliked this. But other than a couple of differences they are good mods :smile: I normally use the 1.0 because im a big fan of the drift :smile: I want just a couple of cars to fly, like the airtug.

Thanks again, How will i know you've done this mod if you do it ?

Nathan

N

Nathan Corry

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds cool man, I like that you are repling to my post and request.. If its no worth doing dont bother. but i tried doing it and when i tried to load the game the xbox froze haha.. god only knows why. But i just want everything in it. Because 1.0 1.1 have differences.. I posted on another thread about this, That 1.0 has drift sultan rs then 1.1 has fly cars but sultan rs flys (N) I disliked this. But other than a couple of differences they are good mods :smile: I normally use the 1.0 because im a big fan of the drift :smile: I want just a couple of cars to fly, like the airtug.

Nathan

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$

Nathan

-No problem man, that's the Idea of "community"
-If we make a set of mods there will be a public release. were not greedy.
-Also watch the double posting thing man moderators dont like having to delete them.

Dow Jones

Dow Jones

S&P500
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread Up-Dated

New
-Handling Lines
-Rain
-Melee Weapon
-Map Mods
-pedfx