Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7sins,
Today I am releasing the corona compatible USB bootable Xellous!
I have searched for this corona usb bootable Xellous for a few years now and to no avail have I yet to find one.

Well with a little research and reading up, I came up with this! I hope you all find this helpful as much as I did.

My main purpose for this was so you wouldn't have to always use the eject button to boot into xellous on a corona based xbox console, my other main reason to upgrade the original bootable xellous was so people could use xellous via a usb via xex menu to change there fan speed then boot xellous and go play emulators such as the "Corona compatible N64 emulator" while your fans are at full speed so you wouldn't worry about having any heating issues if you are using the stock smc fan speed and play emulators that use xell and not worry about it getting to hot.

I however do give credit to the original maker of the first bootable xellous for his/her executable file!
Also credit to team executer for there xellous program!

NEW DOWNLOAD 04/26/19
Download: [Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/6...744ec58e50fc305ca4f14c82f02dc44c047/detection

TAKE NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL USB BOOTABLE XELLOUS! THIS VERSION IS: XeLL-Reloaded v0.993 with Corona Video support.

Last edited:
Cliftonm1996

Cliftonm1996

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Programmer Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem! I used to have so many problems with not having a Corona compatible bootable xell usb. Especially if you run .elf files like I do.
yeah ive been having the same struggle for as long as ive had my corona.

B

brushpicks11

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for doing this? However the link is down :frown: can you please update it? Thank you again!

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate to bump my own old thread, but a few people have brought it to my notice that the link went down forever ago, I have updated the thread with a newer download link and virus scan for anybody interested.

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7sins,
Today I am releasing the corona compatible USB bootable Xellous!
I have searched for this corona usb bootable Xellous for a few years now and to no avail have I yet to find one.

Well with a little research and reading up, I came up with this! I hope you all find this helpful as much as I did.

My main purpose for this was so you wouldn't have to always use the eject button to boot into xellous on a corona based xbox console, my other main reason to upgrade the original bootable xellous was so people could use xellous via a usb via xex menu to change there fan speed then boot xellous and go play emulators such as the "Corona compatible N64 emulator" while your fans are at full speed so you wouldn't worry about having any heating issues if you are using the stock smc fan speed and play emulators that use xell and not worry about it getting to hot.

I however do give credit to the original maker of the first bootable xellous for his/her executable file!
Also credit to team executer for there xellous program!

NEW DOWNLOAD 04/26/19
Download: [Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/6...744ec58e50fc305ca4f14c82f02dc44c047/detection

TAKE NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL USB BOOTABLE XELLOUS! THIS VERSION IS: XeLL-Reloaded v0.993 with Corona Video support.
ty for showing corona some love!

Top Bottom
Login
Register