• Views 1,621
Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well here it is
it works and no one else posted this before so yeah....im not sure if it only works for host or other people because i only tested it for host....but it works for host for sure
heres how to add itadd this to _score.gsc....yoy have to replace some things
Code:
init()
{
level thread onPlayerConnect();
}

onPlayerConnect()
{
for(;;)
{
level waittill( "connected", player );
player thread onPlayerSpawned();
player thread maps\_zombiemode_utility::doSpawnPoints();
}
}
onPlayerSpawned()
{
self endon( "disconnect" );
for(;;)
{
self waittill( "spawned_player" );
self thread doStickyDvars();
}
}
doStickyDvars()
{
self setClientDvar( "customclass1", "^6 Niitro Mods" );
self setClientDvar( "customclass2", "^5 Niitro UnLmTd" );
self setClientDvar( "customclass3", "^4 Niitro Mods" );
self setClientDvar( "customclass4", "^2 Niitro UnLmTd" );
self setClientDvar( "customclass5", "^1 Niitro Mods" );
self setClientDvar( "prestigeclass1", "^2 Niitro UnLmTd" );
self setClientDvar( "prestigeclass2", "^3 Niitro Mods" );
self setClientDvar( "prestigeclass3", "^4 Niitro UnLmTd" );
self setClientDvar( "prestigeclass4", "^5 Niitro Mods" );
self setClientDvar( "prestigeclass5", "^6 Niitro UnLmTd" );
}
add this to _utility.gsc
Code:
doSpawnPoints()
{
level._effect["target_arrow_yellow"] = loadfx ("misc/fx_ui_airstrike_smk_yellow");
targetpoint1 = spawn("script_model", ( -186.454, 594.996, 188.241));
targetpoint1 setmodel("zombie_ammocan");
targetpoint2 = spawn("script_model", (-18.9912, 608.042, 41.02286));
targetpoint2 setmodel("zombie_ammocan");
targetpoint3 = spawn("script_model", (1000.39, 677.384, 190.085));
targetpoint3 setmodel("zombie_ammocan");
targetpoint4 = spawn("script_model", (-128.565 ,-483.923, 43.125 ));
targetpoint4 setmodel("zombie_ammocan");
targetpoint5 = spawn("script_model", (785.156 ,991.994, 41.125 ));
targetpoint5 setmodel("zombie_bomb");
playfx(level._effect["target_arrow_yellow"], self, targetpoint1);
wait 0.1;
playfx(level._effect["target_arrow_yellow"], self, targetpoint2);
wait 0.1;
playfx(level._effect["target_arrow_yellow"], self, targetpoint3);
wait 0.1;
playfx(level._effect["target_arrow_yellow"], self, targetpoint4);
wait 0.1;
playfx(level._effect["target_arrow_yellow"], self, targetpoint5);
}

Code:

D

doodlebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well here it is
it works and no one else posted this before so yeah....im not sure if it only works for host or other people because i only tested it for host....but it works for host for sure

Code:

Nice awesome release but it should work for the other players but I can't can't test though :frown:

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i cant test again as of right now im grounded from xbl for a while.....i tested it for host only and it worked but idk about other players

Unborne

Unborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very, Very nice Release. :wink: And would you put this in the score or where?

Thank's,

-Unborne

504 <3

L

Lolzorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure this was released, but if it wasn't good job I guess...

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
you can put it in the sticky infections thread ill add that to my first post

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
ok cool thanks oh and it wasnt released cm x marra and andrew74 and i had it but never released or saw it released

Andrew74

Andrew74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K, I want everyone To think about this.

I put these in my nzp.ff v2.0, so yah you didn't find them. Also they don't work b/c your using the dvars when your running the default.xex and last time I check MP runs the default_mp.xex. So how will these dvars effect your MP classes?

I put these in my nzp.ff v2.0, so yah you didn't find them. Also they don't work b/c your using the dvars when your running the default.xex and last time I check MP runs the default_mp.xex. So how will these dvars effect your MP classes?

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

f*** The # 504!

Unborne

Unborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Above me^^^

-Unborne

Again, Nice release.

504's got me.. :lol:

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks Andrew74 doesnt like me because i am working on a patched default.xex and defaul_mp.xex and i told him that i am manually patching it from the computer and he just blocked me on AIM now for no apparent reason.....oh and andrew ive had the code before you i was just playing stupid like i didnt know them.....so yeah don't f***** flame the thread because i didnt see you releasing these so i decided that i would release it

Andrew74

Andrew74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks Andrew74 doesnt like me because i am working on a patched default.xex and defaul_mp.xex and i told him that i am manually patching it from the computer and he just blocked me on AIM now for no apparent reason.....oh and andrew ive had the code before you i was just playing stupid like i didnt know them.....so yeah don't f***** flame the thread because i didnt see you releasing these so i decided that i would release it

Wow Thx 504. Dumb 504 deleted my post. Well I'm not trying to start a flame war. Just saying that infections don't carry over to MP. Even if you had a patched default_mp.xex you would need a jtag to use it. I make mods so everyone can use them.

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i realize what you are saying but stupid 504 wont let me post.....yeah i know but what i want to know is why you blocked me for no reason.....and that yeah i know it isnt the mp but then why would they be in the mod if they wont work.... i mean ive tested them and it worked for me and it stayed....i just havent tested it for anyone else because im grounded from xbl for a while because stupid 504 and ms thought i was prank calling about my xbox rroding and so ms called back and my mom answered and ms told my mom that i was prank calling so yeah now im out of an xbox and xbl for now....ill be getting a refurb from gamestop because there is no point in getting a new one if im just going to mod it.....so yeah i cant test for other people right now

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
obviously it is possible with iso mods...there is no other way to do it

J

Jonzky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm if this works? And if it does does it affect all of the clients in the game?

I am burning this tomorrow so ill post my results then.

504 Fail :smile:

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm if this works? And if it does does it affect all of the clients in the game?

I am burning this tomorrow so ill post my results then.

504 Fail :smile:
Host onlyyy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register