• Views 11,108
Status
Not open for further replies.
vonkova

vonkova

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yummy would have these hax if they existed.
I can't seem to find any bf3 offsets backed up but I did manage to find one offset for BF1943. This offset represent how much the weapon on hand shoot. Example. Sub-machine all have a value of 60 before either reload or overheat. Which means it 60 shots. Change the value to 1, it shoots that entire 60 shots in 1 shot.
Other than this value, I just have .txt with a bunch of offsets but they are not named.

This offset was located in I believe Client.Dll.
Game>BattleField 1943
Offset>0x8200BB4C
Default Value>60
Type>.Float.
Info> Only work on sub machine class's/vehicles. Does not work with snipers ect. thats an entire different offset.

Enjoy.

bbbilly

bbbilly

Hi this is my title
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All he's doing is poking random strings with a dev kernel. If something happens that's noticeable and cool he modifies the value in the xex.
Not complicated, but like you said, I just cba to do it myself lol.

Props coder. (find jump height and fall damage pl0x)
if you know how then why didnt you creat a modified .xex

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing that sucks about getting caught is if you're banned from EA, you're banned from all their games, which is why I'm not doing this because I'm into FIFA & Madden.

-Crippler-

-Crippler-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Bandage of all console used on your network. And yes they do.

Now what if you were using a shared wireless network in a college? All users banned? Seems fishy, but coming from you I'll believe it.
Also, after buying a new unbanned console, they would need some evidence that shenanigans were taking place before banning that console. Seeing as how IP's get recycled wouldnt that pose a risk to randoms getting banned when their IP cycles?

vonkova

vonkova

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Now what if you were using a shared wireless network in a college? All users banned? Seems fishy, but coming from you I'll believe it.
Also, after buying a new unbanned console, they would need some evidence that shenanigans were taking place before banning that console. Seeing as how IP's get recycled wouldnt that pose a risk to randoms getting banned when their IP cycles?
It's only a 1 time thing. Unless its countless offenses. They don't ban ip but all consoles on network yes. But if u buy new console Ur fine.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing that sucks about getting caught is if you're banned from EA, you're banned from all their games, which is why I'm not doing this because I'm into FIFA & Madden.
really retreaded they ban you from almost every game .if I cheat at black ops I do not come on mw3 and find myself banned ..

Well ms may need evidence or facts but ea sure as hell do not .(yes I am aware a lan ban is different from ea ban)..

TheReefer

XeDeane

Living that Premium life.
Reaction score
Sin$
I might make a video on this but pretty dope first xbox bf3 mods :eek:

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop saying you can't mod multiplayer, not everything is handled by the server

I just tried coding BF2 online THAT **** is too hard though except the fov modifiers and stuff everything is heavenly encrypted, again this is BF2.. I mean for float values it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register