• Thread starter Mikeeeyy
  • Start date
  • Views 12,624
Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Modder Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all, this is program that I made that allows you to extract any World at War fastfile. It uses the same code as FF Viewer to build a list of raw files. (Credit to: James Blandford) It can also open COD4 fastfiles too!

Last edited by a moderator:
TreyArtz

TreyArtz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really lol. You can't edit them or anything. Just extraction.
yeah, but its still good, considering your fairly new to vb... and the extraction part doesnt work on any of the other ff viewers

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, but its still good, considering your fairly new to vb... and the extraction part doesnt work on any of the other ff viewers
the extraction worked but if your computer was bad it wouldnt

TreyArtz

TreyArtz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the extraction worked but if your computer was bad it wouldnt
Don't hate on my computer bro! xD whenever someone gets complimented on this forum everyone has something to say.. can we just leave it at comment accepted? :tongue:

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't hate on my computer bro! xD whenever someone gets complimented on this forum everyone has something to say.. can we just leave it at comment accepted? :tongue:
am not starting anything im just saying when i had a sh*tty laptop i didnt work i got my computer and it works fine well when i say fine i mean it works but very slowly 
The only thing that worked for me was single file extraction, extract all never worked for me and I have a pretty decent pc.
well it works fine on my computer, actually funny you should mention the single file extraction, that dont work for me it just extracts the top gsc file even if i select a diffrernt one

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Modder Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
am not starting anything im just saying when i had a sh*tty laptop i didnt work i got my computer and it works fine well when i say fine i mean it works but very slowly 

well it works fine on my computer, actually funny you should mention the single file extraction, that dont work for me it just extracts the top gsc file even if i select a diffrernt one
lool

Top Bottom
Login
Register