What's new

[Release] Cargoplane Crazy Color Pack (CCCP)

Kam

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Sin$
i9djeev.jpg

Disclaimer: Hopefully you've seen Revolutiionz/Motion's Cargoplane Mod on the front page. The release you're about to read about is probably best enjoyed as an add-on to their release. Their planes don't explode! How great is that?! Cake and eating it too.

Chapter 1: (What's Inside? Open the Box. For your enjoyment!)

Five (5) Folders - Each one containing a vehiclemodelsets.meta with a different color Cargoplane. This is the only file required for the mod to work, but don't stop now! You've come this far!

One (1) popcycle.dat - More cargoplane spawn points. (brings single player aircraft spawns into multiplayer) Aircraft spawn at a greater rate at all times of day/night. (less driving back and forth)

One (1) vehicles.meta - Completely normal vehicles.meta file, except with the ambient blocking flag removed from the cargoplane. You probably don't need to change the flags at all, as it's not even a popgroups mod so the flags don't even matter. I included it just incase I'm wrong but I don't believe I am. (The luxor still has the ambient block flag, yet spawns at the airport etc)

Chapter 2: (Drinking From a 'Colored Only' Fountain in the Year 2014)

Stealth
2a83xji.jpg

Terrify your enemies. Seduce your friends. Eventually seduce everyone by force.

Red/White
YgHmXdV.jpg

Red, white, and you! You're hot. You should call me some time.

Frogger
tjqmuN3.jpg

These colors are just silly. No one will take you seriously. Who paints Froggers?!

Pink/Purple (Unicorn Daisy)
ZhuJIiH.jpg

Will people be asking you how you got a Cargoplane? Nope. They want to know where you got your dazzling fashion sense.

Blue/Diamond
6Ghyq9G.jpg

JetBlue

Chapter 3: (Thanking the Academy, Those Who Helped)

Matt Denton Matt Denton - His heart is the first one I'll request if I need a transplant. He really helped me out with a lot of questions I had. Sexually.
Hairy MineFart - Helpful guy, responded to my obnoxious questions and his body is chiseled like a Greek god. (Probably)
InfectedTrevor InfectedTrevor - Didn't help at all. Terrible member. Zero stars. Reporting him to moderators.
TheMotions97 and Revolutiionz - For posting a Cargoplane mod before I had a chance and stealing all of my glory and fortune. My uncle works at microsoft he will now be banning you from the internet. I am behind twelve hundred proxies good luck.

Thank you and please for the love of god tip your waitresses.

The Diggity Download

The Very Virus Scan

Last edited:
TheDonBro

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Modder Mythical Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Black and Pink look BOSS :biggrin: Nice work homie!:thumbsup:

P

Pointless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can other people see the custom plane colors? or the plane will show up with the default color in their screen?

v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
We're getting closer to the car spawns! We're now able to color them :o Nice one Kammeh. :thumbsup:

v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
"TheMotions97 and Revolutiionz - For posting a Cargoplane mod before I had a chance and stealing all of my glory and fortune. My uncle works at microsoft he will now be banning you from the internet. I am behind twelve hundred proxies good luck." I can't stop laughing!

JordonLeedell

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
Sin$
not on xbox, but nice i guess. bet you could use the code for it online

Top Bottom
Login
Register